i. The Start

The Quick Brown Fox || BTS ff.

-continuation (written in 3rd Person POV)

"May I ask what a beautiful lady is doing  here?"  SaeRo slightly jumped when she felt a hand tapped her shoulder. 

"O--okay??" She eyed him wearily. Goodness gracious, the first time she laid her eyes on him ,it seems like it will take a while to take it off.

He's mesmerizing. The way his sweat roll down his face, a basketball on his sides. He's a manhwa character who came out of the book!

Or so she thought...

"V!! We were wondering when will you come ---"

SaeRo furrowed her brows showing confusion. It exactly reminded her of the stories she have red where one by one the female protagonist meets the male and his gang.

"Right here! I found her!" The guy she first met smirked under his smile.

And there!! Just like those cliché highschool stories. The lads are appearing before her eyes. Everything stopped moving. The stars and hearts effects surrounds V's circle of friends. 

"Ooh~ she's student #1313. Interesting" The short guy with a pale skin next to V cooed at SaeRo like a baby. 

"Uhh-- I was wondering where's the class 6? I'--"

"Now, now. Pardon them in my stead. My name is Kim Namjoon. Rapmonster for shorter"

-------

SaeRo's POV

"Now, now. Pardon them in my stead. My name is Kim Namjoon. Rapmonster for shorter" He extended his. I halfheartedly accepted. Though I am creeped out, I don't want to be deemed as rude to the people she just met. It's not nice.

Also, Rapmonster for shorter?! "No offense, May I stick with Namjoon? Rapmonster is just..."

Before I can finish what I am saying,he cut me halfway. I did offend him and now I feel bad. 

"Weird? Haha~ I think so too. But don't worry, it fits me" He grinned,eyes glistening for unknown reason but I think I saw it wrong. Just the lighting.

Without saying anything, I ran as fast as I can. I don't know what came to my mind but all I k ow is that . . . .

I have to get out of here. I have to escape them.

My goodness!! I haven't even got to my first class and I just met V and Namjoon and the others who I don't know the names.

"Where are you going, student #1313??" My breath hitched. My eyes darted to my left side and saw Namjoon staring directly through my eyes , he's like peircing my soul! I can't bear to look at him any further.

"Namjoon, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF--" I heard a scream behind but who cares!  He gate's there,few more steps and I will be outside this weird school.

"But you're supposed to run , not fall without tripping onto anything except that non- existent object"

If I were in a normal situation, I would have shrugged this off and laugh. But for 's sake. He chased me like I only ran a centimeters.

I smiled when the school gate is within my reach. 

Not until the short , smiling guy with eyes that looked like a line grasped my wrist 

"But you aren't supposed to leave yet. Class has yet to start." 

"Let me go!!-- NO! LET GO!!" I screamed, shuffling to escape his touch. For a small height like him, he's too strong. Dang boy, where did he get that strength? For real though.

Come to think of it, my mother never told me the full name of this school. Only 신__한 학교. Mother did sometines mumble 'mysterious' and 'careful'. I never really decipher ehat she meant by that.

"SaeRo. You haven't told us your name yet" V appeared from behind me. Jesus! One second his eyes were normal,sparkling. And now it is . . . . . red, lifeless .

My eyes went wide

 

Pardon?