Chapter 1

Welcome We Are MYSTIC [GOT7 X Reader]

Hard Carry

Let it flow, let it flow now...

As the song was coming to an end, (y/n) stood off to the side and watched as Daisuke got on his hands and knees for you. As the last verse came out, you started running and used Daisuke as a trampoline to bolt you higher and land a back triple full within the circle that the audience had created.

A roaring applause came out as you gathered up your group and bowed. More money was poured into the hat that already contained a good amount of $50. You and the three boys next to you were known as MYSTIC, with your stage names as FOX, DRAGON, WOLF, and PHOENIX. Despite you being a girl, you and the boys were one of the famous “boy” band groups located in Seoul. Well, internally you were all DRAGON, but after an intense game of rock-paper-scissors, you, Punyaa, and Wencheng were left with the names you had now.

You were left with FOX, in reference to your elusiveness because none of the audience had seen your face. Also, your graceful movements while dancing made you seem fox-like, making you the mythical nine-tail fox in the group.

Punyaa was PHOENIX, in reference to his stubbornness because he kept coming back, even if you didn’t want him to. He was Thai, so when you guys first told him what a Phoenix was and why he related to it, he almost killed you with the others. Though despite all that, the nickname stayed with him through the years.

Then there was Wencheng, the one who was most depressed that he didn’t get the name DRAGON. He was Chinese, so he thought DRAGON would have suited him, but he accepted WOLF because of his extraness. (Even though extraness has nothing to do with a wolf, you and the others couldn’t think of anything else.)

Last, but of course least was the “leader” DRAGON Daisuke, or secretly BIG LIZARD. If Punyaa was the dad of the group, Daisuke was the mom of the group, making Daiyaa a popular ship name between the fan girls. Despite you, Punyaa, and Wencheng always complaining that Daisuke did not have any qualities of a dragon, he was the most responsible and the best person to go to when any of you were sad. Also, none of you thought it would be good to make the eldest the leader because you did not want Wencheng’s extraness to define your group.

As you and the others finished up, a fangirl went up to Daisuke and asked him if she could post a video of us dancing on YouTube.

“Hyung, what’s YouTube?” Punyaa asked as he stepped between the fangirl and Daisuke. Punyaa put his arm around Daisuke, and then smiled at the fangirl.

“I heard its where little people are trapped in a computer,” Wencheng said while also putting his arm around Daisuke while kicking up his foot in a girly manner.

Daisuke ignored the extra and the mom of the group to answer the girl. He replied, “Sure, as long as you credit us.”

While the fangirl was screaming in excitement you snuck up behind the boys and poked the boys to leave.

“Yea we’re going to leave, (y/n),” Daisuke replied.

Wencheng whined, “Daisuke… I want to eat KBBQ.”

“No. We have to save money.”

“But- !”

“No.”

Watching the interaction between Daisuke and Wencheng made you and Punyaa wonder why Wencheng was the oldest out of the four of you.

Punyaa and you sighed together and watched as Wencheng was literally riding on Daisuke’s back at this point.

“We have to get back to the orphanage,” Daisuke said sternly.

“But-“

Punyaa, at this point super annoyed with Wencheng, grabbed his collar and literally dragged him along the floor.

“Hyung, you’re embarrassing us,” Punyaa said sternly, which had affected Wencheng tenfold as compared to Daisuke.

You and the others walked in peace back to the orphanage almost across the town. As you arrived the little children had greeted you with smiles on their faces, shouting “Noona!” and “Hyung!” across the building.

“I’m gonna check on Noona!” Wencheng shouted as he ran to the orphanage’s caretaker. Wencheng and Fenfang had been a part of the orphanage, ever since their grandma had opened it years ago. While they had a house outside of the orphanage, both had decided to stay within it because they were technically orphans with their parents gone and because they had many friends within the building.

“Unni!” you heard a shout underneath you and you saw Rini, your favorite fan, at your feet playing with a doll. “Unni!” She raised her hands and you bent down to pick her up. As you went down to pick her up shouts of “Unni!” and “Noona!” filled the building and about 12 elementary schoolers were piled on top of you. Luckily, your training with a previous resident at the orphanage had trained you hard in martial arts, making you easily carry these tiny children.

Sadly, you were not strong enough to carry the extra 170 pounds of that came crashing into you from Wencheng when he decided it would be a good idea to jump on your neck.

Cries of disappointment of “Oppa!” and “Hyung!” quickly followed when everyone had fallen on the floor.

A female voice had interrupted your piles of laughter, “What are you guys doing?”

Fenfang helped you up while she was stepping on her brother who was suffering the weight of the 12 disappointed children.

Daisuke walked up and patted your head, saying that he needed to talk to Fenfang about today’s earnings. You watched as the two walked out of the room to probably talk about how it was getting harder to earn money. Punyaa rested his chin on top of your head and said, “We need to do something about how we are going to earn money.”

You nodded in agreement and knew that something had to be done and it had to be done soon.