Chapter 1- Drama

Once upon a life

1

Daehyun groans as he plops down on the couch.

“Holy crap, you were right…Zelo and his cherry tomatoes are something inseparable! Poor Jongup…I really pity him at the moment,” Daehyun sighs as he lays his head on his lover’s lap.

His lover. His fiancé.

Daehyun felt so satisfied calling Baekhyun that, that every time the members tried to do something to him, he’d always address the younger as ‘his fiancé’. Baekhyun found it cute that Daehyun was acting all possessive and all of him and their baby Tae.

Baekhyun smiles as he gently runs his fingers through his lover’s blonde hair.

The younger male is situated on the big couch with his lover’s head on his lap and their baby in his arms, gently feeding him from the baby bottle.

Baekhyun smiles as Taehyung stops from the bottle as his father sits up. Taehyung pushes away the bottle and starts making gurgling noises, and Daehyun chuckles as Baekhyun pouts.

“He was just about to fall asleep,” Baekhyun pouts as he gently hands Taehyung to Daehyun.

“I guess he’s just a daddy’s boy,” Daehyun winks and Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

“Well then Mr. ‘babies-love-me-so-much’, why don’t you try to get your stubborn son to sleep?” Baekhyun asks and Daehyun smirks at the challenge.

“Yes, mommy,” he winks and stands up gently rocking Taehyung as he takes the baby up to his nursery. Baekhyun smiles. He really didn’t know what he’d do if Daehyun wasn’t with him.

Baekhyun gently rubs the ring on his fourth finger, sighing happily.

The couple had already planned their wedding. It would take place in a month, and the band members and the managers could take care of Taehyung while the couple went on their honeymoon.

B.A.P seemed immature, but when Baekhyun had left Taehyung home alone with them while Daehyun and he went on the date, B.A.P had actually taken very good care of Taehyung.

Daehyun walks down a few minutes later with the baby monitor and smiles proudly.

“See…I told you Tae baby was a daddy’s boy,” Daehyun winks and Baekhyun giggles, reaching his hands up to his lover like a child asking to be carried. Daehyun smiles, knowing exactly what his lover wants. He leans down and places their lips together, caging the smaller male underneath him.

They pull away a few seconds later and Daehyun sits down beside Baekhyun, and holds his hand, the one containing the ring Daehyun put on him a few days ago.

“I’ve missed sitting like this…alone and quiet,” Daehyun says as he pulls Baekhyun onto his lap so that the younger male was straddling him. Baekhyun nods.

“Me too, ever since Taehyung came out, I haven’t been getting any quiet time, especially with those loud band members of yours,” Baekhyun mumbles, burying his face in Daehyun’s neck. Daehyun’s arms slide around his lover’s small, narrow waist. Sometimes he wondered how in the world this petite fragile looking man, whom he loved dearly, was able to carry his child with such a small body, but then again, his lover could do anything, from making his band mates shut up to pleasuring him.

“I love you baby…sleep now, you seem tired,” Daehyun says and gently starts to hum a lullaby in Baekhyun’s ear, and soon, both the lovers fall asleep.

-

-

Baekhyun wakes up in bed. He remembered falling asleep with Daehyun, so he figured that the older male had brought him to bed. He yawns and looks around. His hand unconsciously settles on his belly which isn’t as round as when Taehyung was inside him. He sighs. He stills wasn’t used to the fact that Taehyung was now out in the world.

He slowly gets up and walks to the nursery, expecting to see Taehyung sleeping, but instead he finds it empty. He starts to panic and he carefully walks down the stairs to find the baby in his father’s arms. Baekhyun smiles at the sight of his fiancé cooing at their baby.

“You’re so cute…yesh youw arew,” Daehyun coos in his baby tone, causing Taehyung to giggle and fidget. Baekhyun spots Zelo and Jongup outside in the garden picking Zelo’s cherry tomatoes and Youngjae and Yongguk helping Himchan in the kitchen.

Daehyun turns around to see his lover staring at him and he smiles at him before grinning at his baby boy.

“Look Tae baby, mommy’s awake…can you tell him how much fun we both had today?” Daehyun coos at the little boy who gurgles and Baekhyun chuckles.

“He can barely see you Dae, the doctors said it takes at least the first 7 months before his eye sight gets better,” Baekhyun says and slowly sits down next to him and kisses him first before leaning down to kiss his son.

“Yeah, but the doctors said that he can distinguish our voices and smells, especially yours,” Daehyun says, with the ‘matter-of-factly’ face and Baekhyun giggles.

“Of course, silly. I carried him in my belly for like 9 months and went through almost 3 hours of labor before he came out, so he at least owes me that much,” Baekhyun snorts and Daehyun chuckles.

“Jealous, are we?”

“Nope, just annoyed with the fact that you keep hogging my baby,” Baekhyun answers with a small giggle and a playful glare.

Daehyun laughs.

“Of course you are,” Daehyun says and leans in to kiss Baekhyun who gladly accepts. As soon as their lips meet, Taehyung kicks Daehyun in the ribs, causing him to flinch and part. Baekhyun laughs.

“See, my baby is my hero from the big monster called Daddy,” Baekhyun coos ad takes Taehyung from Daehyun and kisses his lips, which are shaped a lot like Daehyun’s. Daehyun smiles and puts his arms around his lover and pats his son’s tummy.

He felt happy. Complete.

And that’s all the reassurance he needed for now.

-

-

-

Hello ppls.

How was this chapter? A little sneak peek at the Hyun family. >,<

Anyways, updates will continue as usual and yeah...

Well, bye for now.

-Trixie