Sweet boy

My sweet boyfriend

It’s Saturday evening, a great time.
I had a great time sleeping longer than usually to charge myself with energy and do some things I had over the afternoon. Now it’s my time, I’m getting ready to meet my boyfriend.
Hongseob and I… ah that sweet boy… we were friends for a very long time but we started to date just like… past month? A bit more.
It’s such a shame to look at the time we lost but is it lost? Our friendship actually made us this close and that’s why we are so chilled.
Through at times like this I get a bit nervous. We are going to watch a movie in cinema, I don't even know what movie it is he only asked if we will go to see one and that sweet little eyes, the smile… I couldn't reject.
I put some simple comfy clothes on cause we are comfortable with one another and I know he will do the same. What is the point of getting all formal when we always did it like this before? The only difference is that “friend” is replaced with “boyfriend” also we are not that much into pda, just holding hands and eventually a peck.

I finish my look with some soft lipstick, just to add a bit of color and also it has this sweet smell.
Sitting on couch and playing on phone I wait for him to arrive. 


After some time there is knocking on the door and I quickly make my way to them. 
With a big grin on my face I open the door and speak up: “hey Hongseob”
He smiles and walks in hugging me: “hey ___(y/n)”
I break the hug and grab my stuff: “let’s go I don’t want to be late!”
He smiles and takes my hand. We make our way to the bus station.
On the way he talks about the silly stories that happened to him this days on what we both laugh.
Just as it gets a bit cold the bus arrives.

Once we are finally in front of the cinema I shake a bit from the coldness. He warms my hands up with his own. Once we are finally in the rush of the warm air fills us both up. We buy the tickets and I look at the name of the movie. 
Hongseob: “it’s something about comedy and romance I hope it will be fun”
I smile and nod: “me too”
Even thought I like all kinds of movies this ones are the best, they are funny what we both always liked and loved to comment, and it’s romantic so… couple.


We get to our sits, a bit behind like always.
Hongseob: “what do we have? “
I giggle and pull some chips out of my bag: “I think you just like me cause I am the best into snitching snacks”
He laughs and ruffles my hair: “maybe”
I laugh and please him to stop: “maybe I should stop dating you then” I pull the chips and place it back in my bag to see his reaction.
The sad expression on his face makes me laugh and I give him a peck on his cheek: “you know I wouldn't ~”
Hongseob laughs and rests his head on me.

Soon enough the movie starts. People around probably hating us for our giggles and loud chewing, also the smell of chips spreading around.

As the movie is over we rush to get on bus. He follows me back to my place.
We stop at the doors and I’m already moving to hug him but he stops me.
His eyes looking into mine, he moves the hair off my face and slowly lean down.
The touch is so soft, his lips carefully placed upon mine, being afraid of my reaction.
Slowly I move my hands to his cheeks and start to kiss him.