Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow (oneshot)

Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow

“Hurry up,” he grumbled at the other. The guy tried to start a fire with two firewood sticks as the first guy tightened his damp jacket around himself.

 

They should listen to an old couple at a small shop downhill. Maybe if they stopped and rent a room then buy some supplies, they could be all dry and safe. But there’s no use crying over spilt milk when they trapped on a cottage in the wood with raging snow storm.

 

Gege,” he called hoarsely and coughed loudly.

 

Chanyeol tensed at that, he cursed himself for losing two lighters somewhere on their way. He turned to him, concerned. “Tao-ya, are you alright?” he gazed at coughing Tao. He sighed, almost losing his patient for not make any progress in starting a small fair. At least they’re blessed to find a small cottage for campers inside the wood. It has wood fire and thick blankets to provide some warmth.

 

“Hurry,” he begged, leaned on the wall behind him. His lips looked blue, and his face as pale as a piece of paper.

 

Chanyeol inhaled deeply. “Take of your clothes,” his gaze sharpened.

 

“W-what?” he stuttered with a disbelieving look on his face. Maybe he heard the taller man wrong.

 

“I’ll warm you up, you’re drenched to the bone and the clothes would get on my way,” he explained, hovered Tao on the corner of the cottage with a determination. He knelt down in of the red nosed guy, ready to take the thick front jacket away.

 

“AKH!” Chanyeol screamed as Tao’s boots kicked his chest. He coughed loudly, involuntarily landed on the floor.  

 

“Don’t touch me,” Tao hissed angrily with a sharp glare.

 

Chanyeol hissed, rubbed his chest to soothe the pain. “You’ll get sick if you don’t want to take the jacket off. You need to dry your body with those blanket,” he pointed at a heap of blanket on a low table across the room.

 

Tao stared at Chanyeol seriously as the guy continued to make some fire for them. He took off his damp clothes, only left a boxer on. Chanyeol felt Tao’s gaze on him, he focused on his task. Who knew if the weather get worse and there’s nothing to provide some warmth for them. He just want to stay alive until their help come in the morning. Chanyeol couldn’t stop his hands, keep drilling the stick on the fireboard. He bit his lip hard, dry woods, some paper sands and coal gathered on the fireplace.

 

Tao hovered. “Are you done yet?” he asked as he seated himself next to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol mumbled and held back a sigh, his hands never stop to drill the goddamn fireboard. “I wish I am a fire bender.”

 

Tao huffed, he covered his almost form with a thick blanket and commented, “That’s only a role, stop dreaming.” At time like this Chanyeol’s imagination peeved on him. He knew Chanyeol’s new movie is about some element benders and war at ancient time but sometimes his boyfriend bragged about how cool his character is though Tao listened for it for the eighth times and it’s not even three days since the movie filming ended.

 

Chanyeol cursing loudly knowing his attempt failed again, he got more and more frustrated. What a day. He only wanted to give his boyfriend a good and memorable holiday as the auburn guy wished for a long time. They dated since a year ago and he knew Tao could be whinier than a seven years old begging for sweets. “Stop whining, don’t you see I’m trying so hard to make some fire?” he spat, missing Tao’s unamused glare.  

 

Tao nuzzled the elder’s spine lightly. “Chan-gege…” he pleaded softly, his too warm breath caressed Chanyeol’s skin. The guy shivered a bit and almost knocked Tao when he found out the fire decided to make a glorious appearance despite its small size.

 

“Get off the way, Tao,” he commanded as Tao backed. He fished some sand papers and spun it to help the fire grows bigger. Quickly he put the burn paper on a heap of woods and coal and

 

In a blink of eyes the pile of woods burning, the room got warmer gradually. “Gege you’re awesome!” the young actor clapped seeing his boyfriend shoveled the burning woods with a stick to spread the fire evenly.

 

Chanyeol put down the iron stick next to fireplace and sighed quietly. At least they wouldn’t die from hypothermia. It’s entirely his fault, he denied Sehun’s offer, his junior, to take a ride with his car. Sehun offered him to go to their rented mansion together, but he wanted to walk in the beautiful woods with Tao so he didn’t take it. The young actor persuaded his younger boyfriend to enjoy the natural view of the mountain with him.

 

“Cold!” the younger protested but his boyfriend merely laughed freely. Tao pouted a bit and Chanyeol hugged his waist loosely.

 

They took several pictures on the waterfall, and Chanyeol pecked those kissable small lips in a flash. Tao blushed hard as his boyfriend patted his auburn haired head. “You look cute,” he teased, Tao quickly tugged his hoodie to hide his face from the camera as Chanyeol turned it into a video recording.

 

Gege how dare you!” he squeaked, hitting Chanyeol’s arm lightly.

 

Unfortunately he didn’t see the weather forecast, and they got lost. Their phones were running out of battery and their power banks snugly placed inside their suitcase which on their rented mansion with Sehun and another actors. So they walked with a help of the old couple from a small shop. They walked on the main road though they couldn’t find their main route. Chanyeol almost gave up and wanted to sleep on an open space but Tao couldn’t stand the falling snow. As if the weather mocked their misery.

 

Gege, I’m hungry…” Tao coughed again.

 

Chanyeol took off his jeans and t-shirt, the last article to cover his private part is a green army boxer. The elder rummaged some instant foods from his backpack—the poor backpack hanging on the wall, all drenched like their clothes. “Yeah!” he pulled out a plastic bag full of instant food and Tao’s thermos.

 

“Food?” Tao’s eyes glittering happily.

 

Chanyeol grinned, he approached Tao in front of the fire place to warm his cold body. “There are hot chocolate packet and marshmallow,” he showed him. The elder tore two sachet of the instant drink and pour them into an empty thermos.

 

 “How do you cook the water?” Tao asked curiously.

 

“Look,” he retorted as he shoved out an empty lunch box. He poured some mineral water into it then put it on top of the fire with some help from the iron stick. “Luckily we brought the tin lunch boxes,” he said, Tao merely nodded. They prepared their instant noodles as waiting for the water to boil.  

 

Least than ten minutes, the sweet male of chocolate beverages and noodles filled the room. Tao blew his melted marshmallow, he roasted it using a chopsticks as skewer. He ate it with a chocolate bread. “Yummy,” he sipped his hot chocolate carefully, he stopped shivering and felt his body got warmer and better than before.

 

Chanyeol laughed a bit, he finished his own instant noodle and continued eating a meat bun. “Finish your noodle before it gets soggy,” he combed Tao’s hair, pulled the fringe away from his eyes.

 

Tao put down a small tin cap which a set of his thermos. He finished his meal and dozed off. “So sleepy,” he leaned on to Chanyeol. His boyfriend gathered their trash into a plastic bag and covered himself with another thick blanket.

 

“Why are you being like this?” Chanyeol smiled softly at the younger. “You said I can’t touch you,” he added.

 

Tao pouted. “Of course, your face looked like a ert but now you should warm me up!” he commanded, his eyes unfocused and his lips trembled a bit

 

Chanyeol gulped, he knew he shouldn’t think of touching his boyfriend inappropriately without consent. For a whole year, Chanyeol got teased and mocked hundreds times by Sehun and Kai, his co-actors. They knew about their relationship and they love to bring it up when there’s only three of them drinking their head off. Chanyeol merely respected his said boyfriend, he didn’t want to taint him. Tao’s a straightforward and almost innocent guy. He couldn’t force him to change drastically and decided to keep silent about his urge. Before Tao asked him, he wouldn’t go further than kiss and hug. Sounds so cheesy, and as Kai said before, what a chicken.

 

“O-okay.” Chanyeol parted his legs, letting Tao to sit between them. He hugged him loosely though he almost choked on the vanilla scent from Tao’s shampoo and his grinding movement. He knew Tao tried to settle himself comfortably but his body reacted in a certain way.

 

They could hear their own hearts beat faster as the storm roaring terribly. Tao exhaled, his warm breath tickled the elder’s neck. Chanyeol straightened his back, he looked down at Tao who snuggled deeper into his warm embrace. The younger’s lips parted a bit, and his eyes fluttered.

 

Chanyeol’s breathe hitched, something got into him and he knew it very well. Damn, he cursed on his mind as the warmth crept on his torso towards a southern area of his body. No, what a bad timing, he barely moved and breathed.

 

“Chanyeol-gege,” Tao called him, his voice sounded sleepy.

 

“Yes, Tao-ya?”

 

Tao opened his eyes, he looked up at him. “Do you get hard?” he asked with wide eyes.

 

Chanyeol cughed a bit, he tried to part his circling hands from the younger’s small waist. “Sorry,” he awkwardly replied. There’s a hint of blush on his cheeks.

 

Tao paused then he circled his arms on the elder’s neck. He leaned closer and whispered softly, “Kiss me.” The pleas sounded so demanding and Chanyeol forgot his own promise.

 

Underneath those thick blankets, and merely an article to provide some modesty. Chanyeol couldn’t pull himself, he saw how Tao’s so calm and collected. The younger put on a dry pajama but Chanyeol could take it off quite easily. He knew what he has to do and he would take a chance.

 

The elder kissed Tao hard, hugged him tightly. He nibbled on Tao’s lower lips and stuck in his tongue into the auburn’s sweet cavern. He tasted some sweetness from chocolate, his hands roamed on Tao’s body. “Ahn… gege,” Tao moaned lewdly as the raven pinched his hard lightly.

 

Chanyeol kissed his neck deeply, he his collarbone, making a trail of wet kisses and new marks on that beautiful golden skin. He could hear Tao panted heavily and his lips kissed his erected s through his thin pajama top. Something on Chanyeol’s mind snapped as he saw eyes dropped drowsily with his kissed red lips. He realized it’s not a time to touch him. He wants their first time to be perfect in a warm comfy bed with expensive wine, and Tao’s chocolate dipped strawberry. He couldn’t take him on the hard wood floor with an old thick blanket as their bed. “Tao-ya, I’m really sorry.” Chanyeol fixed Tao’s pajama and hugged him tightly. The didn’t die completely.

 

Tao weakly nodded, his face all red and he lowered his head to cough abruptly. “Thanks, gege.” He smiled sweetly, his kittenish lips looks a bit red and his breath soundede heavier.

 

Chanyeol didn’t answer him, he buried his head on Tao’s chest. The chest with some red angry marks, he smirked at that. But for now, he begged the God’s mercy to let him sleep in peace. He didn’t want to take his boyfriend right here right now but sometimes the pray has not been answered. Tao snuggled closer, literally sat on his crotch, touching it with his thick thighs. He prayed all night to not wake up with a hard on and wet pants in the morning.

 

.

 

午前3時40分、2017年11月5日 (土)

 

.

 

.

 

Author’s note: ChanTao is my second favorite next to HunTao. I’m a sneaky bastard who ships HunTao and ChanTao as much as I ship KrisTao. Because one pairing is never enough and I’m too greedy for my own good.