Like This.

Like This


"Why are you such a loser?"

The words came without warning. Straightforward and perfectly true but the way it rolls off Chaeyoung's tongue makes it all the more painful. Jisoo tries to swallow the bitter feeling that's rising up . 

"What?" She asks, flashing her well practiced heart-shaped smile.

Chaeyoung crinkles her brows, eyes scanning the scattered books and video games on Jisoo's bed before traveling to Jisoo herself. The latter suddenly feels underdressed in her shirt with Chaeyoung's scrunched up face as she dusts her dress as if just merely standing in Jisoo's room would get her dirty. Honestly, Jisoo have no idea why the younger girl was acting like this. She wonders if she did something to offend the girl.

With a roll of her eyes and a huff, Chaeyoung turned her back, "Hurry the up so we can start the live already."

The swear word that came out of Chaeyoung's mouth surprised her but Jisoo nods nonetheless, following Chaeyoung out of her room before gently closing the door. Her eyes scanned the place, hoping that Lisa or Jennie was awake so Chaeyoung can at least pretend to be civil with her. Both are unfortunately out of sight.

"Jisoo ing seriously."

"Alright, I'm coming." Jisoo answers, jaws clenching secretly, "Don't need to swear every time."

She carefully approached the younger girl, propping down on the seat beside her and just as Jisoo was about to turn the live on and put on another winning smile, Chaeyoung grabs her wrist abruptly.

"Uhmm." Jisoo bites her lip, startled and confused and maybe a bit scared at how the main vocalist was acting.

Chaeyoung looks at her with the most blank face Jisoo has ever seen before her cheeks suddenly puffed up and seconds later a chorus of laughter burst out from the girl.

What the actual ing hell and all ting swears Jisoo could think about.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is wheezing, "Oh my gosh, unnie! Your face! Hahahha!"

Jisoo stares at the girl, feeling a mixture of disbelief and irritation and a heck lot of relief. 

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung you !! I thought I did something to piss you off! I was really hurt!" Jisoo screams, kicking Chaeyoung's chair.

Realizing all the things she said earlier, Chaeyoung gasped, "I'm sorry unnie! I swear I never meant anything. It was a dare!" 

Jisoo grunted, sending murderous glares to the younger girl. 

"I'm really sorry unnie! Lisa just says we're not angsty enough." Chaeyoung pouts a bit, shaking Jisoo's arm as if it would make the older girl cheer up.

Fortunately, something caught Jisoo's attention that made her momentarily forget her anger.

"We're not what now?" Jisoo frowned, not sure if what she heard was right. 

Chaeyoung sighs, "Well Lisa said we lack angst."

"Okay, what?"

"You know how fans ship you and Jennie unnie or like you and Lisa?" Chaeyoung starts which earned her another frown Jisoo.

"So your point?"

Chaeyoung then huffed, "My point is I've confessed falling in love with you at first sight live and our ship is still underrated!"

Jisoo groans in response, "Are you having a competition on which ships with me is more popular with Lisa again?"

"Yes and Lisa is winning! She says its because we lack angst and you and Jennie unnie have so much angst vibe and even you and Lisa has some and I have to win this!" Chaeyoung snaps back.

Jisoo's amused really. Her feelings got hurt because of a shipping war and the leaders are the people in the ship no less.

"I'm surprised you're even competing about this, I thought you said you're more mature than Lisa?" Jisoo says, shaking her head in fake disappointment.

Chaeyoung stands up abruptly, slamming her hands on the table which startled the out of Jisoo.

"Yes but you're my girlfriend so I am a lot offended by this!" Chaeyoung growls, "How can they ship you more with them, unnie?!"

Jisoo almost chokes in laughter which was abruptly put to a stop because Chaeyoung grabbed her phone and started unlocking it.

"I'm done with this, I'm making an announcement!" Chaeyoung fumes but before she can type a word in, Jisoo tackles her to the floor and after a bit of a struggle and some elbows hitting someone's ribs here and there, the older girl was able to take Chaeyoung's phone away from her.

Jisoo exhales in relief before she shoots Chaeyoung a look.

"Are you forgetting we have a dating ban?!" Jisoo glares, "Not to mention we're in Korea and YG would flip."

Chaeyoung only huffs, crossing her arms as she sits up and avoids Jisoo's stare, "But still!"

Jisoo softens, amused at the main vocalist's antics and she offers her hand to the girl to help her stand up, a genuine smile plastered on her face. Reluctantly, Chaeyoung takes it and she sulkily sits back on the chair.

"I am going to make a fanfiction account." Chaeyoung finally says and Jisoo laughs.

"Okay and?" 

"And I'll make a lot of Chaesoo fanfics." Chaeyoung continues, the frown still visible on her face. "And I'll make sure to emphasize that we are endgame."

Jisoo grins, "Emphasize in what way?"

Chaeyoung glares at the older girl, somewhat irritated with all the questions. "I don't know, unnie! Like cuddling? Or like soulmate aus? And fluff? And angst! And like kissing—"

The jolt of the chair being pulled abruptly maybe one of the reasons Chaeyoung stopped talking for a moment but it was definitely the feeling of Jisoo's soft lips against hers thet effectively shut her up. Gentle and sweet and if amusement could be tasted it was definitely there because Jisoo was smiling through the chaste kiss.

"Like this?" Jisoo asks with a cheeky grin as soon as she pulls back.

Eyes dazed and her tongue her own lips as she craved for more, Chaeyoung grabbed Jisoo by the collar and collided their lips once more. 

Completely out of character, Chaeyoung threw all shyness out the window. She hungrily inhales everything that Jisoo is because Jisoo is hers so she kisses the girl with all her might. Fiery and hot and fervid and intimate and rough that left them with ragged breathes.

Chaeyoung flashes her own cheeky grin.

"—like this."

 

 

 

A/N : So as promised a "Chaesoo" fic is here to grace you which went from angst to ...not angsty real quick. Let's just pretend this happened and they have no manager to watch over them XD.