I Just Missed You, Hyung

I Just Missed You, Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam turned the door and entered the large, still-unfamiliar dorm that six of them called home. The six of them, he thought, as he sighed loudly as he took off his shoes to walk through the dorm to get to his and Yugyeom’s shared room.

Yugyeom would already be asleep like he usually was late at night so BamBam would have to be quiet in order to not wake his roommate up. BamBam had just returned from Thailand for a product advertisement deal he was currently working on and he was exhausted but at the same time he felt uneasy and a bit sad.

Normally BamBam would come in from his flights late and night and most of the members would be sleeping already. He would be exhausted and worn out, but usually never sleepy. He normally slept on the plane so by the time he got home he was usually awake again. Unfortuantely, everyone else would already be sleeping. Everyone except one certain hyung who often stayed up to play PC games way too late.

It’s no wonder that Youngjae always had such a hard time waking up in the mornings. Sometimes BamBam arrived home past 3:00am and Youngjae could still be heard clicking the mouse and typing away. Tonight was one of those nights that BamBam had arrived home way too late but he stopped and got an iced americano on the way home. That, paired with the fact that he did indeed sleep well on the plane, meant that he was wide awake by the time he arrived home.

But when he walked into the new spacious dorm, he couldn’t hear any clicking or typing, and there were no lights on. Because Youngjae wasn’t there. He wouldn’t be there anymore from now on either. BamBam stopped in the kitchen to grab a snack before he the television and flipped through the channels even though he already knew nothing would be on this late.

As he laid his head back on the couch, he closed his eyes and thought about Youngjae in his new home with his brother. He wondered what Youngjae was doing now. Was he playing games late at night late like BamBam had grown accustomed to coming home to? Maybe his brother stayed up with him and they were playing together.

BamBam knew how much Youngjae loved and missed his older brother and sister, so he could only imagine how happy Youngjae must be spending so much time with his hyung. But what about his other brothers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter