| 04 | Getting Ready

Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FOUR; GETTING READY


 

 

-December 1st, SM Entertainment, 6 PM-

Tatelyn and Haeyoung walked through the hall quietly, they need to talk to Soo Man Seonsaeng-nim before leaving. The girls are taking an early flight to Hong Kong since the 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards is being held in AsiaWolrd-Expo. Also, Mark will be there since he was being called in earlier. Tatelyn was pondering how tall is he now since the last time she has seen him was awhile back. Mark was a dongsaeng she cares a lot for when they were a trainee together. That boy was so shy and quiet but as time goes by the duo become closer. He was another sibling that she can talk to when Tiffany wasn't here.

They reach the office and Haeyoung opened the door stepping inside, Tatelyn followed after her. Tatelyn was about to open until a figure glomps her causing her to stop mid sentence. "Noona! I miss you soo much! How come you didn't tell me you are back?" Mark was shaking her shoulders like crazy, Tatelyn was used to this reaction from the boy. Mark then looks at the other female smiling brightly, "Hae-noona! Does that mean you both are staying?"

His excitement was interrupted by a low cough from Soo Man, cutting their reunion short. "Yes, they are Mark. And you will be performing with Tatelyn on her song 'I'. I believe you are ready?" He questioned the young idol.

Tatelyn smiled at the goofy grin on Mark's face. "Yes, Seonsaeng-nim. I'm very happy to do it."

Soo Man nodded in approval. The two idols and the manager become quiet listening to what he have to say. "So Tatelyn you will be leaving now to the airport to fly to Hong Kong for preparation at the stage. They want to show you where you will be appearing on stage and such. Also, they said your dressing room will be a bit farther from everyone else but will be near the stage." He looks at Haeyoung, "Haeyoung will be in touch with me so we can talk later. The coordinators, makeup artists, and stylists already left. All that left is you two and the securities."

Tatelyn and Haeyoung nod in understanding, they bowed and said goodbye thanking their president. Tatelyn then hugged Mark one last time, promise to meet up after the show. "I will see you later Mark-ah. Noona can't wait to see you perform." She did a 'hwaiting' motion to the younger boy.

Mark returned her hug and did the same. "Sure Noona. Let's hang out afterward!"

The duo left the building going to the airport. Just a few more hours and she can finally see everyone again. To see the fans and her friends, her sister and dongsaengs, and more importantly, she finally can perform again.

 

-Hong Kong, 12 PM-

After the long flight, they arrived in Hong Kong. Haeyoung and her were wearing baggy clothes, hats, and masks to cover up since this the time other k-pop idols also arrived. To avoid any unnecessary encounter, they mingle in with the regular passenger crowd to easily pass by when most fans would be occupied by the other idols. They need to hurry to the hotel before going to the stadium. Most of the time today, Tatelyn will spend at the backstage for both practicing and getting ready. Tatelyn wanted to buy a cup of coffee since she is jetlag and has no energy left. Haeyoung has to use up all of her strength to drag the girl through the gate, holding her hands tightly so they don't get separate in the sea of people. 

"Waeee, Hae-unnie! Slow down! Hajima. I don't have any energy left! Unnie!" Tatelyn whined through the whole time which Haeyoung ignored for the sake of her leftover sanity. She maybe needs to check herself in an insane asylum one day in case thing gone south... "So troublesome... Honestly."

The duo swarmed through the sea of fans to get to their van which is waiting for them near the end of the line. They got inside and the van left the airport. Everyone cheered, "Mission succeed! Avoid trouble and first part completed!"

Tatelyn put on her earbuds listening to one of her favorite song of all time 'Haru Haru' by BigBang. They were the one who inspired her to pursue her idol career. In twenty minutes, the van reaches the hotel where they will be staying at for two days after MAMA, this is the start of her less busy schedule. After the show, she will be touring around Hong Kong to greets fans before heading back to Seoul. 

The hotel staffs help to put the luggage up to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter