black swan.

Falling Further
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N : Hi! Hehehehehehe.

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

"A-are you finally confessing your undying love for me?" 

 

Momo glanced at the bouquet of flowers in her roommate's hands and gasped uncharacteristically, putting her hands over as she does so. "I wouldn't say I'm shocked, but-"

 

"No, this is for your upcoming funeral because I'm about to murder you, Hirai."

 


Momo laughed, throwing her backpack and then herself on the couch. "No, don't. Please, I don't want to die a , Jeong."

 


"Then shut your damn mouth, Momo." The taller girl fake glared at her and chuckled before plopping down on the empty space of the couch. "I've got these tickets for some recital or something." She shoved a couple of tickets in Momo's hands. 

 


"Yves?" Momo raised an eyebrow at Jeongyeon. "Is she supposed to be famous or something?" Jeongyeon shook her head. "Nope, that's Sooyoung's stage name. She gave me those and told me I should come so she can gloat in my face."

 

 

"That's such a Ha Sooyoung thing to do- Oh, that's what the flowers are for." Momo got up from her seat and shrugged before heading to the kitchen. "Well, good luck. You better not do it with her in the bathroom, there'd be lots of people there probably."

 

Jeongyeon groaned and followed the shorter girl to the kitchen, annoyed at her best friend's antics. "Shut up. You should come with me."

 

 

"Nope."

 

 


"Dinner's on me."

 

 


"....."

 

 


"For a wee-"

 


"Deal!"

 


"-k. Damn you, Hirai."

 

 


-

 

 

 

Sooyoung was Jeongyeon's first girlfriend, basically her first everything. They did love each other, and they weren't shy in expressing themselves but their differences got in the way, and they parted ways.

 

 

But still, Momo doesn't get why she's dragged into this much less why Jeongyeon agreed to go to her high school sweetheart's recital. And when she does ask Jeongyeon just says, "She tried to call me 78 times and sent me 533 messages just to get me to come, I said yes just to make her stop being annoying."

 

 

 

The hall was larger than what Momo thought, it could hold up to more than a thousand audiences she assumes and she was glad she didn't come in just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

 

 

 

Turns out, Sooyoung got them second row seats and Momo was conflicted knowing that she couldn't take a nap before Sooyoung's performance comes up. 

 

 

 

Momo's had a long day and it makes sense for her to nod off a couple of times during each performance, right? Classical music filled her ears the whole time and there wasn't a standout to her visually, who could blame her really?

 

 

 

But then the last performance made her jaw drop.

 

 

 

The props on stage were mediocre at best but the performance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter