Save me -BTS

Sad fanfics behind k-songs

A Korean boy who was so cute and y moved into the neighborhood of a girl who was pretty and nice. After accidently stumbling upon each other in a shop they fell in love with each other and were even talking abt marriage

They had their marriage date set to winter that year. That was until something horrible happened... 

One day he woke up with a horrible headache and a even worse stomach ache. He told her and went to the hospital.that was until the doctor broke out the bad news...
He had pancreatic cancer and it couldn't be cured

The girl didn't know anything abt the fact that he had this disease she thought he had got better. She had planned a lot of things for their future including having a very cute chubby baby.

He didn't want to tell her but he told her that they were going to hav their wedding a little earlier than planned.it was going to happen in a week.

                                                      ~after marriage ~
Later she had gotten pregnant with his child and was thinking of a bright future as a happy family. After finding out that she was pregnant he was very happy and they started to celebrate with their friends. But he got a bit depressed abt the fact that he would never be able to see the child but he tried not to show his sadness and continued celebrating. atleast she had someone with her bcus he wasn't going to be there in the future with her.

They had to go to the doctors to check her pregnancy and get a few injections so they went to the family doctor who knew abt his disease.

The doctor who noticed that he hadn't told her abt his disease yet kept quiet and wished them all the best. The doctor slowly took him to aside and told him that he better tell her before it's too late bcus he had only 1 month left to live.

After arriving at home he slowly sat down with her and said he had both good news and bad news to say.

As she decided to hear the good news first he told her that her parents were coming from abroad. After asking wat the bad news was he answered sadly abt the fact that he had pancreatic cancer and only had 1 month to live.

She cried for days... 
Ultimately he had only 3 weeks left.and finally she came back to her senses. She took him to all the places he loved and spent all her time with him.

It was finally the last week and he was admitted to hospital. On his death bed he told that he wanted to sing to her. And he sang...
                 "Save me, save me, I need your love before I fall, fall..."
And he died in her arms with tears running on his face with a his warm smile still plastered on his face.


                          10 years later...
Her child was now almost 10 years old. The boy who stood beside her looked just like her husband who passed away.tears filled her eyes as he continues to ask questions on his father with curiosity.
She told him that his father was a brave and kind person who loved singing and adored their family.she said no one could replace him.
They prayed together on his death anniversary and asked him to watch over them.
Every night she sang the song that her husband sang to her on his death bed to her son. Her son sang with her as well.he put verses to that chorus as well ...
Her son and his friend later sang that song as a part of their album in 2016... 22 years after his death