Unnie's cute dongsaeng

AOA really short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unnie's cute dongsaeng

Seo Yuri X Kim chanmi

A/n: I started shipping this two after what happened during ISAC ^^

~

 

As the door opened a two look-a-like girls or twins as they called enter the dormitory.

 

“I’m home!!” Yuna, the eldest between the two shouted but was replied by ‘okay’,’hi’ by the members and a ‘welcome back baby’ by her beloved girlfriend but still all of them refuse to go out of their rooms.

 

“Im with Yuri!!” As expected all the girls in the house run towards the door to meet the lovable dongsaeng of yuna. Once all the 5 girls (except for the maknae who is sleeping) reached Yuri they quickly pull her to the sofa leaving the poor yuna at the door when she turn around to closed the door a pair of thin arms wrapped around her waist.

“ I missed you unnie.”(A: OKAY! Let’s stop here.This is not a yunaring story!)

 

*BACK TO YURI*

“Sooooo...how are you?”

“Does the berrygood members takes care of you?”

“Do you always eat enough food?”

“Do you get enough sleep?”

 

All of these questions was asks to her once they sat at the sofa but she is looking for someone who seem to be not in there with them.

 

“Y’all sounds like yuri’s older sister instead of the real one” someone said behind her with a harsh voice.

 

“Hey chanmi! Good morning” came from the ‘hey fairy’.

 

“Are you hungry?” This time it’s choa.

“YES.SO.HUNGRY.” Chanmi then also sit at the sofa beside yuri.

“Okay then, im going to microwave the food” the oldest stand up but was pull back to the chair by chanmi.

“i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter