Chapter 3

The Starting Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon stopped. He was just walking along the subway station but, an advertisement caught his eye and made him stopped. A bitter smile could be seen on his face as he touched the word SHINee. "Hi there! Are you a fan of SHINee too?" Junmyeon jumped a little when a young girl with ponytail appeared out of nowhere with a huge grin on her face. 

"You could say that." Junmyeon said as he returned with an angelic smile. 

"That's great to hear! I'm glad that there are male fans too hehe~" The young girl smiled happily as she handed Junmyeon a paper. Junmyeon took the paper and read it. It was telling people to vote for SHINee during the music show. 

"You are such a good fan." Junmyeon said. But, it's more like a mumble. 

The young girl smiled sheepishly, her face flushed red from the compliment. "By the way! Who's your favorite member? My bias is Taemin!" The young girl asked excitedly. Junmyeon couldn't help but laugh because the girl looked like a puppy waiting eagerly for the owner to feed it. 

"I like Jonghyun and Minho." Junmyeon replied. 

"OH!!!! NICE ONE!" The young girl cheered happily when Junmyeon mentioned Jonghyun and Minho. Junmyeon just let out a small laugh as he scratched the back of his head. "Ahh I have to go!" The young girl suddenly yelled when she remembered about something. She quickly bid Junmyeon farewell before she go. 

Junmyeon just waved at the young girl as she told him not to forget to vote for SHINee. He finally let out a sigh when the young girl was not in his sight anymore. He looked up at the advertisement of SHINee again with a tint of sadness inside his heart. His relaxed eyebrows soon turned into a frown as a song of SHINee was played. It was a really nice song, and Junmyeon loved it. But, he hated it at the same time. He knew that he should be happy of his best friend's success. He knew it more than anymore. But, everything just seemed like a drug to him and, he desperately wanted to get away from it. 

"Excuse me?" 

Junmyeon turned around when someone tall approached him. He blinked for a few times as he stared at the tall man in front of him. He smiled unconsciously looking at the tall man. Huge eyes, defined nose, big but cute ears, deep voice......He knew the tall man and he knew him very well. 

"Do you need anything?" Junmyeon asked calmly as he tried to surpress his wide smile.

"I didn't get off the right station because I was too busy thinking of a new song...and I really don't know how to get back because the map is so confusing......" The tall man answered as he laughed awkwardly. 

Junmyeon chuckled. The tall man was funny and idiotic as usual. 

"Where are you going?" Junmyeon asked. 

"I'm going to SM Entertainment. I just got accepted as a trainee there." The tall man replied. 

"Oh! We are going to the same place then." Junmyeon smiled. 

The tall man jumped happily and let out a sigh in relief because he finally met someone who knew the place that he was heading to. "Thank you so much!" He thanked Junmyeon as he grinned. Junmyeon just shook his head and said that it was not a big deal. 


The both of them sat down when they found two empty seats in the subway train. It was usually crowded and packed but, it was different today. There were lesser people and the air circulation was better. "Are you a SM trainee too?" The tall man decided to break away the silence by asking Junmyeon questions. 

"Ya. I joined SM at the year of 2006." Junmyeon answered. 

"Oh.....are you a vocalist, a rapper or a dancer?" The tall man asked curiously. 

"I'm a vocalist." 

"Are there any strong dancers?" 

"Two of them stood out the most to me but, the others are good too." 

"Oh.....is the training difficult?"

"Well it depends. Make sure you do work hard and show off your talent." 

The Q&A session between Junmyeon and the tall man continued until they reached their destination. Junmyeon was not bothered at all by all the questions and answered to every single of them with patience. It was usually not easy for someone to answer tons of question without getting annoyed. But, Junmyeon was patient and kind enough to listen and answer the tall man.  

"We are here." Junmyeon said.

"Thank you so much! I owed you a big time!" The tall man thanked Junmyeon as he bowed. 

"Like I said, it's not a big deal." Junmyeon smiled. 

The tall man gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter