Chapter 1

The Starting Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up with a slight headache when he heard the sound of door knocking. He opened his heavy eyelids slowly because his eyes were painfully dry. He stood up from his bed while he had his hand to his face because he was feeling anemic and he hated that sensation. Something was wrong, he thought.

Just as he made his way to the bathroom, he realized that his surroundings was different. He squinted his eyes and looked around the suspicious room that he woke up from. "What the hell......" He cursed when he recognized the room. 

He started to sweat when he saw the calender that was pinned to the bathroom door. He found it really odd when he set his eyes on the year and date. Just then, he fell to the ground when his vision turned black.He placed his palm on the floor and had his arm against the wall to support his body. When his mind and vision had stabilized, he stood up carefully and turned the doorknob of the bathroom to get his face washed. He was so dizzy to the point that he might pass out at anytime. 

"This is not real......" He shook his head, surprised at the sight of his reflection. Yes, he could recognized himself but, the thing is that he looked so much younger than how he was supposed to look like. 

"Junmyeon! You will be late for your training if you don't hurry up!" He jumped a little when he was startled by a voice. His eyes widened in shock to hear that familiar voice. It was none other than his mother. 

That's when he realized that he was probably back to the time when he was still a trainee at SM.


Year 2007
 

Suho made his way down the stairs after he dressed himself in a navy t-shirt and a tracking bottom. He had his hair loose with a little styling to make it look neat. "Junmyeon, good morning." Suho flinched when he heard his given name because its been a long time since anyone call him that. He was already accustomed to his stage name. 

He then smiled back and greeted his mother. "Good morning, mum." 

His mother smiled back and urged him to take his breakfast quickly. Suho nodded his head and walked towards the dining table. He couldn't help to smile as he lingered his fingers on the table. It's been a long time since he came home. "By the way, mum. I need to ask you something." Suho asked his mother when she placed a plate with toasts and eggs in front of him. 

"Sure, what do you want to ask?" His mother said and patted Suho's head lovingly. 

"How old am I?" Suho asked.

Upon hearing the question from Suho, his mother laughed loudly like she had just heard a joke or something. Suho pouted and said, "Mum, just answer me." 

"Okay, I'm sorry. You are 17 years old, happy?" His mother had her hands to her stomach because she laughed too hard. Suho laughed awkwardly and handed his mother a tissue because tears were forming in her eyes.

A heavy sigh escaped from Suho's mouth when his mother was still laughing. He smiled helplessly and walked outside his house. "Bye, mum." Suho bid his mother goodbye before proceeding his way but he pouted again when his mother did not bother about it, and she was laughing instead.

Just as Suho expected, the year was 2007. It was the second year of him with SM. He sighed when he arrived the front of the old SM building. He chuckled as he looked at the building. "I never knew that I'm this old already." He mumbled as he stared at the pictures of Super Junior and TVXQ that were outside of the building. 

Suho sighed again, thinking of why he was turned back. Wait, no. The appropriate word should be 'transported'. He bit his thumb and had his eyes on the ground as he tried to recall the things that happened yesterday. He was pretty sure that he was in his room with Sehun that night and the both of them were preparing for their shoot. He frowned while thinking back at the scene. Nothing was wrong that time so, what exactly could have gone wrong? 

 

"Hey Sehunnie, do you miss Kris and the others?" Suho asked in a sad tone while he had a bitter smile planted of his face. He clutched his pants unconciously when a familiar face appeared on his phone screen. He smiled and touched the screen gently as his eyes became watery. Sehun didn't utter a single word, he just looked at his favorite hyung with a frown. He got up from his bed and walked towards Suho. He sat beside Suho, and edged his hand towards Suho's hand. A tint of pink was visible on Sehun's cheek when Suho unfurled his fingers and slipped around Sehun's hand. 

Sehun smiled and held Suho's hand tightly. Suho also smiled back in return and ruffled the maknae's hair. "Hyung, I do miss them......especially Tao." Sehun sighed as he expressed his true f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter