One-shot

Lonely

Got7 were happy, excited and nervous until the sickening sound broke the whole lively atmosphere. It’s been a long time since Mark did the acrobatic move. However, the stage was too small for Mark and Jackson to do backflip in the same time. Fans screaming, staring in horror while watching Mark falling from the stage. Got7’ faces went pale as Mark lost from their sight. Everyone started to panic and everything went into a blurry scene. The security guards tried to move the fans away from the unconscious Mark and the members freaked out over the blood that were oozing out from Mark’s head. Bambam and Jackson screaming, Jinyoung and Youngjae staring in horror, Yugyeom went pale and Jaebum stood like a statue. “I’m the leader. I can do this. Stop freaking out. You need to be strong. After Mark, you are the eldest. Come on, Wake up!” Jaebum thought and he started to pull the members away from Mark. Jaebum went to pull Jackson away from Mark as he tried not to hurt Mark more than it already had. Bambam and Youngjae were yelling their lungs out and blaming everything especially the organiser for organising such a small stage for them to perform. Mark was bleeding so much. Jaebum went to check on Mark and his face went pale. Mark’s head was bleeding heavily on his back brain. However, Jaebum quickly snapped back from thoughts and started to organise things out as he was the leader. He saw that everyone was crying but he hold back his tears because he knew that if he cried, everything would fall apart and Mark would not like this to happen. So, he held his tear back and ordered Jinyoung to call the ambulance as he trusted Jinyoung the most in this situation. Jinyoung wiped away his tears and called the ambulance with his trembling hands. Jaebum just smiled weakly at him as a gesture of thank you and went to hug Jackson to calm him down as he knew that this would impact Jackson the most due to the fact that both of them were foreigners and they relied on each other the most. He also made sure that everyone was fine by hugging them or ensuring them that Mark would be fine although he was not sure about it. He couldn’t do anything but just hoping that Mark would be fine.

 

During that time, 

 

Jackson cried.

 

Jinyoung cried.

 

Youngjae cried.

 

Bambam cried.

 

Yugyeom cried.

 

But 

 

Except Jaebum. 

 

He did not cry. 

 

The ambulance came and sent Mark away from them. Suddenly, they felt empty. They never felt this empty before until Mark was being sent to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital, Mark was being sent into the emergency room. They waited at the corridor and all the members were still crying and asking Jaebum whether Mark would stay alive or die. Jaebum tried to answer their questions with “I believe in him and he will be alive. Don’t you trust him?” and calming them. All the members cried except Jaebum. They waited and waited. An hour has passed, five hours has passed and twelve hours has passed but Mark was still in the emergency room. Every members were too tired as they cried themselves to sleep except Jaebum. Jaebum made sure that everyone was fine and he waited for Mark throughout the whole operation. 

 

After 15 hours, the doctor came out and just left them with these words. “We have tried our best but he hurts his brain. The blood vessels in his brain was broken so the oxygen couldn’t reach to his brain. I’m so sorry for your lost.” The cold-blooded doctor left them alone. 

 

This time.

 

Jaebum cried.

 

He kept too much and he broke down. When he finally broke down, everything was too much for him. From the stress of being a leader since day 1 and the stress coming from the company and the members. He has a habit of keeping everything by himself. He never cried in front of s. In fact, he never cried in front of anyone else. He bottled everything up and when everything became too much for him to handle, the darkness overcame him. His brain shut everything down and his brain was dead. The other members never realised anything that had happened towards their leader, Jaebum till it’s too late. 

 

That day, 

 

Mark and Jaebum died.

 

Mark died due to the accident.

 

But

 

Jaebum died because no one has ever cared about him. 

 

No one tried to ask him whether he is okay or not.

 

He is

 

Lonely…