Doll Tiffany

Real Life Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 firm knocks woke Taeyeon from a deep sleep. She was finally able to go to sleep after having to work on her assignment due later in the week for the whole afternoon. Taeyeon groaned and heads for the door.

 

“Hi…” Taeyeon gained about 2499204 goosebumps when she sees the girl standing in front of her. She was speechless for about a minute until the girl wave her hand in front of Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Tiffany? How did you get here?” Taeyeon talked a little too fast and didn’t even realise Tiffany hasn’t even introduce herself yet.

 

“Tiffany? You know my name? Do we know each other?” Tiffany’s face was painted with shock.

 

Taeyeon realised they’ve been talking while standing along the corridor. The shorter girl scans the surrounding before she invites Tiffany in. If any security sees Tiffany there, Taeyeon’s going to be in trouble and she can’t let that happen.

 

“Do you wanna come in first? I’m Taeyeon by the way.” Taeyeon yawned but Tiffany laughed befor entering Taeyeon’s dorm.

 

But before Tiffany takes a step further into the dorm, Taeyeon stopped her. “Wait! I’ll… I’ll clean up the place first! Don’t move, okay?” Taeyeon dashes to her bed and took her favorite doll in her hands.

 

“How could this be…? She looks exactly like you…” Taeyeon took a quick look at the doll and kept it in her drawer, put on a cardigan, grab one for Tiffany and ran back to the door.

 

“Great, you can come in now. And this is for you, it must be cold.” Taeyeon handed the cardigan to Tiffany which the taller girl gladly accepted. Tiffany scanned around the room and walked around like she knows the place very well.

 

Taeyeon starts to get worried, she grabs Tiffany’s hand and make her sit on the bed.

 

“So… How did you end up here? Outside my room.”

 

“Erm… I don’t know. I was on the floor outside your school when I opened my eyes, and the only thing I could remember was the way to your room at the dorm. I know it’s extremely weird but I hope I didn’t disturb you.”

 

“Oh, no way! Don’t worry about it. Do you remember anything else? Your family, your friends?”

 

“Not really… But I’ll go to the police tomorrow to see if anyone has reported any missing cases. I honestly don’t remember anything. I might have even suffered a memory loss!” Tiffany joked and her eyes turned into crescents. They instantly melted Taeyeon’s heart.

 

Tiffany yawned, and she becomes sleepier as the time goes by. It’s late and if Taeyeon were to help Tiffany find a place to stay now, she’d get caught by the security for sure. “Tiffany, why don’t you stay here tonight? I’ll take the couch.”

 

“Really? Are you sure? I’m a stranger, Taeyeon.”

 

“Well, I know your name and now you know my name. So we are friends.” Taeyeon make Tiffany lie down on her bed and tucked her in before grabbing the extra blanket and pillows she has in her closet.

 

 

The next morning came quickly, Taeyeon woke up to the aroma of omelette, bacon, and black coffee. Her favorites. She opens her eyes to find Tiffany standing behind the kitchen counter cutting fruits. Taeyeon got up and walk towards her.

 

“Good morning.” Taeyeon greets Tiffany while walking to the bathroom.

 

“Morning. I hope you don’t mind that I’m using your things without your permission. I don’t know why but it feels like I’ve been staying here for a long time and I know the things in this room very well. Isn’t that weird?”

 

“It’s okay, I should be glad someone’s making me breakfast. And yeah, that’s totally weird.” Taeyeon came out of the bathroom and she went to text her best friend, Sunny, that they should meet 30 minutes before class.

 

“Right, Taeyeon, I wanna find a job.”

 

“Job? Sure. What are you interested in?”

 

“I’m thinking about modelling.”

 

In the back of Taeyeon’s mind, Taeyeon is gaining goosebumps again. This can’t be happening. Taeyeon refuses to believe Tiffany is real.

 

The two had breakfast together and throughout the breakfast, there wasn’t an ounce of awkwardness between them. It’s like they’ve known each other for forever and is each other’s best friends. They could talk about anything.

 

Taeyeon carried her backpack and sits next to Tiffany on the bed. “Look, um, we aren’t allowed to have visitors stay overnight in our dorms. So I need you to stay here, and I’ll find a place for you to stay after school, and then we’ll head to the police station tomorrow.”

 

“Am I creating any troubles for you? You know, I could go look for an apartment myself, I’ll be extra careful around here, I promise.”

 

“No no no, you suffered a memory loss, it’s dangerous for you to roam around by yourself. Just wait for me.” Taeyeon placed a kiss on Tiffany’s for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter