Oh, My Thievish Boy

A Habit That Must be Erased From Me For My Lover

 

 

 

“Man---”

Howon sighed by himself and called a teen-age boy who started to get out of Howon’s convenience store. A boy flinched and immediately, turned to Howon. Howon gazed him and a boy avoided his gaze.

“Give it back.”

“Give you what?”

“Something you stole from my store.”

“…”

A boy, Dongwoo was trying to ask him that how did he know, but if he asked him that, it is like say he stole something from Howon’s convenience store. Then he pursed up his lip and thought Howon is such a keen man. Dongwoo sighed calmly without Howon knowing. Howon yawned and said it again.

“See? Your face tells me that you’re a little thief.”

“A little? What do you mean?”

“Just a little thief, because you are a tiny person.”

“T-tiny?”

Dongwoo grimaced and came to Howon. Howon stood up, then Dongwoo got to know that Howon was taller than he was. So he should looked up Howon.

‘…Am I loser?’ he thought deeply.

“Anyway, I’ve not stolen from you?!”

“So, how can you prove your opinion?”

“Like… uh…”

“See? This is why you are a little thief.”

Dongwoo pouted at Howon and took out a set of pads for woman’s period which has lovely pink color from his pocket. Then Dongwoo gave him that one.

“Good kid,” Howon said benignly but he was flushing when he saw that. Then Dongwoo tittered.

“W-wait, are you kidding me? Give me back that you stole! I’m warning you!”

“Pu-hahaha! How dare you warn me with your deep red cheeks like an apple?”

Dongwoo laughed at him and couldn’t stop laugh. Howon tried to be calm, but it was impossible because he was really embarrassed and he was confused about Dongwoo's gender. If Dongwoo is and ordinary teen-age boy in Republic of Korea, then he must not steal this kind of goods for woman. That was what Howon thought before met Dongwoo.

‘Maybe… he’s girl….’ He thought and when he saw Dongwoo's Adam’s apple, he erased what he thought just five seconds ago. Howon blinked his eyes and opened his mouth.

“To be serious, are you… a girl?”

“…W-what?”

Dongwoo stopped to laugh at him and stammered.

“Are you ing serious?!! Hey, I’m a man who is brave, handsome, cool, strong, and…”

“Cute.”

“Awww! Seriously!”

Howon smirked at Dongwoo and Dongwoo got angry. But Howon still smiled at Dongwoo, and said that why did he steal this thing which is not for man. Then Dongwoo started to whimper and Howon began to be perplexed.

“H-hey, are you crying?”

“I’m not crying… I’m just… just…”

“Just what?”

“I just wanted to give my nuna(which mean is older sister in Korean) that one….”

“If so, but why didn’t you try to pay for it?”

“’cause we have no money.”

“…….”

Immediately, Howon felt sorry for Dongwoo. Then Howon gave him pads. Dongwoo just look at his hands that hold pads.

“Are you lying to me right now?”

“Nope! This is For real!”

“Then you can go now.”

“… Do you really believe in me?”

“Yeah, I do. Then why are you asking this kind of stupid question?”

“Uh, n-nothing! Well…”

Well? Howon copied what Dongwoo said. Then Dongwoo gave him back. Howon grimaced and asked him.

“Why are you giving it back?”

“…Because, I was lying to you.”

“…”

“Just a minute ago.”

“Y-you…”

Howon can’t say anything to him, and Dongwoo sighed by himself.

“Why-”

“Did I steal pads? Is this what you’re gonna try to say to me? Right?”

“Yeah…”

“Because…”

Then what…? Howon was waiting for his answer, but Dongwoo wasn’t saying anything before he said ‘Because.’ In about 1 minute, he opened his lip.

“I have bad habit to steal something.”

“…What?”

Howon couldn’t understand him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

ahnyunghaseyo! =]

i'm back~....

and idk what i should say to you guys

is there any korean person? nope? only me? if so, it was too sad.. >:(

haha juz kidding!

hope you like it... ^_^

 

From. Megan Yoo (메간)