Chapter 1

Be with me

SOMEWHERE IN CALIFORNIA - HOME

Serena : "Mom !! You can't just send me there ! I don't want to go. I want to stay here with my babies. (T^T)" *whining* 

Serena's Mother : "No! You have to go. You need to learn our culture. You can't act like them because you are not Americans. You are Korean. Just like us. Go for it. I already registered and prepared everything for you so you don't have to  be worried about. Beside you are going to stay with your Aunt Chung-Ae." *walking towards Serena*

Serena : "You what?? Wait a minute. You registered without my permission?? OMG MOMMMMMMMM WHY WHY WHY (T^T)?? *still whining*

Serena's Mother : "Why should I ask your permission? Your attitude is really bad and your result too. You keep hanging out with your friends and you even dont want to study. Then how can you continue study in university if your result like that ?"

Serena : "And for your information, my id stated my nationality that I am an Americans. So I'm just gonna stick to that."

Serena's Mother : " What's with your VOICE?? HUH? I did not teach you to talk BACK and you using your annoying voices when talking to me."

Serena : "Like i care. I don't want you to keep controlling my life, Mom. I'm 21 and I'm going to be adult soon.  You just cant keep doing this to me." 

Serena's Mother : "HMPH ! A daughter like you need to teach a lesson. I booked a flight for you to go Korea tomorrow night. So pack your stuff. Even your father agreed this. Right honey?"

 Serena's Father : "Well, your mother is right. I gave a lot permission and there is nothing i can do about it. You messed up your chance." 

Serena : "Seriously Dad ?? You too ?? No wayyyyyyyy" (T^T) 

 

INCHEON AIRPORT

And now here i am. Stucked in South Korea. (-____-)


Well, for exchange student in Seoul National University. Duhhh...


It's kinda first time for me being in exchange program. My parents forced me to go because i messed up my studies so its kinda hard for me to go for master. The reason my mom asked me to join its because basically to test whether i can do well in my studies while in Korea since they have different style of studying and teaching. I left university because I'm sick of this and tired with everything. This is why i skipped class a lot. 

Well, im gonna say this.. that..... im actually quite smart. I used to get No. 1 in school. Get straight A's. My parents really proud of me. They really want me to be doctor or lawyer since I'm quite outspoken. It was last time but now its different. Ever since i got into university, i started to feel lazy like i prefer to do nothing. So i spent my time with my friends hanging out.  This is why my result extremely bad. Even my old teachers shocked about this. It's like something triggered me into someone else. 

No no no. I did not have depression or mental health. I just feel tired. Tired to be perfect. I just wanna be normal person and have normal life. This is why i changed a lot. I rather be a stone if i have to keep living like a perfect human being. I mean like come on..., Humans are not perfect. This is why we need to appreciate every little thing. I really love my parents but they cant do like this to me. I am not a robot.. This is what i got in return. 

"Welcome to Korea"

UUGGGHHH I should've stayed at home watching tv and spend time with my dogs. Oh yeah. I have 2 dogs at home. Both male Huskies breed. Their name is Nino and Mino. My babies (^_^)

Heh Mino.. I know what is everyone thinking *smirk*

Nope.... I was the one named them because I wanted to not be the same as Nino since they are siblings. Not because of Mino from Winner. Duhhhh... My friends thought I was a big fan of Kpop group called WINNER because I named my dogs like that. So cute xD Now I missed my dogs T^T

TBH I don't know who they are. Even my friends fangirling about them but I'm still not a fan though they're famous in US.  

Yup. I'm from LA and born in California. Both of my parents are from Korea. I mean pure Korean. This is why they're asking me to join because i need to learn korean language, culture and so on.. especially my attitude (-_-)" 

OH GOSHHHHH HELP ME (-______-)"

Oh speaking of "help"

I FORGOT TO TELL MY BEST FRIEND, JOSH. HE MUST BE WORRIED DEATH SINCE I DIDNT PICK UP HIS CALL. OH MY GOD. HOW I COULD FORGET ABOUT THAT ??