Call ended: 2:23:14

Comfort

Later that day, Hanbin sent a text to Bobby telling him his skype name and what time they should skype. He was a bit nervous. He hadnt really seen the cute guy since the time at the mall. He wanted to look his absolute best. He bit his lip. Jiwon replied with an OK. Which meant, the time he set was fine, The time was for an hour from now. Hanbin got out of bed, put on his little slipper-socks, and made his way to the bathroom. He decided he was going to take a shower so that he would be clean. He felt as though he was so dirty you could smell him through the computer.

 

He got out of the shower, which was 33 minutes long exactly. He was clean. He went to his closet and pulled out an oversized sweater. It had a giant print of Mickey Mouse on it. His favorite character. Pretty ironic he always thought, his favorite character was a rodent. He put on a pair of long flannel pajama bottoms, and he went back to the bathroom to work on his appearance. He had about 15 minutes left. He didn't know how to do his hair. He would have went for the usual coconut head look, but, he didn't want Bobby to see him that way. Hanbin spent 10 minutes on his hair. “Maybe i will go for the rebel look” he said as he put some gel in his hair and ruffled it up. He cringed at the sight, but, he had no time to fix it. Bobby would be calling any moment. Hanbin panicked. His hair was a mess but the skype call. He bit his lip, and decided to go to his room for the skype call. He opened his laptop and received a message. Bobby. Asking if he was ready. “Uh-oh-nngh-” hanbin muttered to himself. He wasn't ready. But hes the one that set the time. He reluctantly typed back Yes and then the incoming call came in.

 

Not 3 seconds later, Bobby’s face came through the screen. He was sitting at a desk or something, the computer camera was pretty high, but, i was perfectly situated to be on bobby’s face. “Hey!” Bobby said as he smiled through the camera. Hanbin was actually taken aback. This, this guy, was so great looking, and he was adorable. “Hanbin?” is what Hanbin heard and he snapped out of it. He smiled and looked at bobby, “Hey..” He said lowly. He was still pretty nervous anyway. “Whats up? Its nice to see you not 3 seconds away from crying.” he said. Hanbin smiled and looked down. “Yeah… Thank you” he said. “No problem” Jiwon replied. “So, how are you feeling today?” Jiwon continued. Hanbin didnt answer. “Your hair looks cute” Jiwon said instead. Hanbin looked up horrified and he started to mess with his hair and try to fix it. “No, no dont change it! Its cute, i really like it” he said. Hanbin immediately blushed, as he slowed his efforts to fixing his hair. “Thank you…” he said.

 

For about 2 hours they were on skype. It was mostly Jiwon talking and calling him cute, and telling him about his day, Hanbin just listening and occasionally blushing when Jiwon would compliment him. Hanbin felt bad that he wasn't really contributing to the conversation. He kept looking down at his hands. “Hanbin, what's wrong?” He asked. Hanbin shook his head. “Nothing, it's just, you're so talkative, and i’m nothing. I don't talk much, and i feel bad because you've been talking by yourself for just about 2 hours:” He said as he looked at the time on the skype call. Jiwon chuckled a bit. “No, it's fine, i understand really. I get it. Don’t worry Hanbin. I enjoy just being here to tell you things about my day. Just being able to look at you. Its nice” he said. Hanbin blushed a fire red color. “Do you really think that?” He asked. “I'm not really that special though” he said as he shrugged. “Why do you think that?” Jiwon replied. “Well, because there are a lot of things wrong with me, and I don't really leave my house unless i'm with Donghyuk, and I can't be around other people for a long time. I’m basically a big mess. I don't understand why you like talking to me. And i'm not cute. I'm a mess. I'm a mess. Mess. I-uh- i'm sorry- i'm” Hanbin went on rambling like that. He stopped talking. Jiwon gave him a sympathetic look. “Don't think like that Hanbin. You're fine. So, you have a few ticks, that's nothing. You're a great person from what i can see. You shouldn't think less of yourself because you're different. Please don't think about yourself that way. “ Jiwon exclaimed. Hanbin was about to cry. No one besides Donghyuk has said anything like this to him before and he wasn't taking it well. “I'm sorry, i- i have to go” Hanbin choked out as he closed his laptop, subsequently ending the call. He couldn't breathe. Why was jiwon being so nice to him for no reason? He didn't even know him. Hanbin got out of his bed and he started pacing around his room again. He needed to shower again.

 

He went to the shower and he ended up having to take two showers. He didn't know why. He just didn't feel clean enough. When he finished his second shower, he put a small towel over his head to dry his hair, and he ended up going to the the closet and putting on a new outfit. He told himself he would have to do laundry later. A big load. When he finished getting dressed, he picked up his phone and decided to shoot a text message to Jiwon. /i’m really sorry for what happened. I just, It was too much. I don't know if you want to stop talking to me or not, but, i just wanted to apologize to you. You don't deserve to have someone like me in your life who will have a stupid panic attack just by receiving a compliment. I'm sorry again./

 

He sent this text and then he just threw his phone on the bed. He felt he was a bit hungry. He made his way to the kitchen and deiced he would make himself a bowl of cereal so that he could just have something to eat. He had to go to bed soon anyway. It was almost his bedtime, and he was already feeling extremely exhausted.


He finished making his cereal and eating it. He cleaned his eating area and the rest of the kitchen and he when he finished eating, he went into his room, and picked up his phone. Nothing. He got no reply texts back from Jiwon. He knew it was too good to be true. Someone liking him. He sighed, he put his phone on the charger and he set it on the bedside table. He closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.