I wont allow it

I wont allow it

Eunhyuk pov

"WHAT!?!?!?! NO WAY I WONT ALLOW THIS!!!!!!!"

"But hyuk you know its enescapable...and besides i only love you.Your my wife not that lady. Shes just for the show."

"I know but i still dont like it...please Hae dont do it deny the offer."

"Sorry i cant. Its already been decided."

My husband grabs his keys and heads to the door but not without giveng me a kiss and whispering a quick 'I love you'.

My name is Lee Hyukjae better knwon(how do you spell that.like that or like this kwnon or like this known) as Eunhyuk ...a guy  and my husband well yeah if you didnt figure it out already is none another than Lee Donghae. Yes the famous singer actor and model Lee Donghae. And that argument we just had was because he is going to be on We Got Married with a GIRL doing things like holding hands and hugging and i dont like that at all.

He told me that he only loves me and its all for show and of course i believe him  but i just dont like the fact hes getting close with some LADY i dont know nor ever heard off. And it kills me so much. I dont mind if its anyone from the company because yeah i met them. Also i dont mind other idols because i usually meet them backstage when i go his concerts but i dont meet actresses which is EXACTLY what this GIRL is...an actress. Not a very well known one (obviously) because shes going on WGM with MY Hae.

And i cant believe Hae told me AFTER it was already set. Urrrgggghhhhh that makes me so mad and sad huuhuuhhuhu  Haaaeeeee.

Ok i have to stop brooding but i wont stop complaining. When hae gets back im going to talk to him...again.Cause i reeeaaalllyyyyy do not want this i mean what if she develops feeling for MY Hae?  Shes going to ruin our relationship i mean girls are feirce and wont stop till they get what they want.

~Hae comes back home~

"Im home." I hear Hae yell from our bedroom.

"Haaaeeee." I squeal as i run down to hug him. I fly...yes fly down the stairs and jump into his embrace.

"Whoah!!! Someone missed me." Hae teases. But what he said is the truth i really did miss him.

"Mhmm." I nod against his chest and hug him tighter.

"Come on let go i cant get my shoes off." I reluctantly let go of him as he takes his shoes off. As soon as they were off i hugged him again.

"Hyukkie. Lets go eat. im hungry." He said while attempting to pry me off of him.

"Hae do oyu not want me hugging you." I say while pouting and acting like a child.

I hear him sigh and i look up at him and hes smiling. "Comeon big boy lets go eat." He said while picking me up and carrying me to the kitchen.

Im going to talk to him now. Hmmmm i hope he doesnt get mad but this needs to be done. Well here goes. "Ummm Hae can i talk to you."

"You already are." He said while looking at me from across the table.

I pout. "Hae you know what i mean."

"Hahaha ok shoot."

"Ermmmm...ummm Hae are you really going to do the program?"

He sighs leans his head back and closes his eyes. "Hyuk we already went over this i cant change it. its already set."

"But cant yo-"

"Hyuk." he said sternly.

"Mmmm im sorry." I mumble not looking at him. I cant believe he didnt try.

"Im sorry to Hyuk. But works been a bit stressful. i tried talking to my manager about it but he said things cant be changed. And i really dont want to argue about his so can you please let it go. For me."

I dont say anything i just stare at my food.

I hear him sigh again and get up. He comes over to me and pats my shoulder and gives me a kiss on the cheek not on my lips like he normally does.

. "Hyuk lets go to bed." I nod my head.

.

.

I finish washing the dishes and i go up to our bedroom and close the door. I walk over to the bed and i see Hae already asleep.

I climb into bed and snuggle against his chest as i feel his arms wrapping around me.

I stare at him all night long taking in wats mine and wat im going to have to "share". I hate sharing soooo much especially my husband.

"Your luckey im understanding and patient.And your luckey i love you or else you wud be dead along with that stupid offer" I whisper to him.

"I know im luckey ...luckey to have such an amazing wife." He wasnt asleep. Oh well at least he knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey luvies~

*sigh* i rlly hate WGM right now.

Enjoy this crap writing. Oh and if you guys didnt notice (ur stupid if u didnt) hyuk isnt an idol in this.

Im rlly in a sour mood arent i? But its understandable rite? If not then go yourself.Ugh i have a headache.

Sorry if i offended u but this is how i get ...usually worse ur luckey.

oh yeah depending on wat happens with WGM and donghae and all thet i mite make a sequeal.