Headache

Headache

Yoongi fell back into his chair. He was sitting in front of the computer all day and the beat still didn't sound right to him. He ran a hand through his hair and drew in the air sharply as he noticed his piercing headache. He glanced at the clock that hung in the studio. 2:36 pm at night, time to go home.

He saved the files, turned off the PC, put on his jacket and headed out of the studio. Luckily, it wasn't a long way till he arrived at the dorm.

Yoongi quietly opened the door into the dark hallway, careful not to wake the others. He was sure that everyone was asleep. Slowly he sneaked towards the kitchen to get some medicine for his headache but he noticed halfway that the light in the room was burning.

Yoongi peered carefully around the corner of the kitchen door and he recognized the outline of a person. His eyes needed a few seconds to get used to the bright light and again a piercing pain ran through his head. He narrowed his eyes and blinked a few times until he could clearly see the figure in the room.

"Hoseok?" He asked in a whisper and only now did the younger man seem to have noticed him.

"Yoongi, you're home!" He said with a grin and jumped happily towards Yoongi. He was just about to put his arms around the older man as Yoongi drew in the air sharply and held his hand to his head.

"Is everything all right?" Hoseok asked worried.

"You're too loud, I have a headache." Yoongi leaned his back against the worktop.

"Sorry, Hyung," Hoseok whispered and he looked at Yoongi apologetic. "Wait a minute, I'll get you some medicine."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok as he hurried through the kitchen and opened a drawer. He fished out the medicine and opened one of the cupboards to get a glass. On the way back to Yoongi, he filled it with water.

"Here" Hoseok said softly with a smile, handing Yoongi the glass and the medicine. He took the things from Hoseok with a grateful look and swallowed one of the pills.

Yoongi put the empty glass on the sink and was about to go to his room when a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him back into the room. His back landed against Hoseoks chest, who slid his arms around Yoongis waist and buried his face in Yoongis messy hair.

"At least say 'Hello'," came Hoseoks voice muffled through Yoongis hair. Yoongi sighed softly then smiled slightly. He raised his right hand over his head and buried his fingers in Hoseoks soft locks.

"Hello. Sorry, I'm just really stressed," Yoongi said, squinting his eyes as pain passed through his head again. Hoseok looked worried at him and an idea came to his mind.

"Follow me, Hyung," he whispered, loosening his grip on Yoongi. Hoseok took his hand and pulled him out of the kitchen. He turned off the light and the darkness was a thousand times more comfortable for Yoongi than the bright light of the lamp.

Hoseok guided him carefully towards the living room. The dim light of the city that shone through the windows was enough for them to see. When they reached the sofa Hoseok sat down and pulled Yoongi with him.

"What-" Yoongi started but he was interrupted by his headache and narrowed his eyes.

"Shhht!" Hoseok said softly and placed Yoongi on the couch that his head laid in Hoseoks lap.

"Hoseok, what-" Yoongi started again but this time he was interrupted by Hoseok. He put a finger on Yoongis lips and bent down to kiss his forehead.

Yoongi closed his eyes at the contact and Hoseok took his hand away from his mouth. He sat back up and slowly ran his fingers through Yoongis hair.

Hoseok combed through the strands of hair again and again and he slowly felt Yoongis muscles relax and his breathing became more regular. After a while he noticed Yoongis hand on top of his other. Yoongi slowly laced their fingers together and a pleasant sigh left his lips.

Neither of them knew how long they were sitting there, whether it was for 10 minutes or half an hour. At some point, Yoongi opened his eyes and looked up at Hoseok. The dim light from the windows made him look stunning.

Hoseok noticed Yoongis gaze and his hand in Yoongis hair paused. Yoongi admired the lights of the lively city glistening in Hoseoks dark brown eyes a few moments and sat up. He placed his left hand on Hoseoks cheek and pulled him closer.

 

Their lips met softly and both smiled into the kiss. Their lips moved slowly against each other and Hoseoks right hand wandered around Yoongis hip. He pulled him closer while Yoongis hand wandered slowly into Hoseoks hair.

 

Their kiss became more passionate and Hoseok turned his head slightly to the side for a better angle. He pulled Yoongi completely onto his lap and his arms wrapped around his waist. Hoseok slightly over Yoongis lower lip but the older pulled away and leaned their foreheads against each other.

 

"I still have a headache. That must be enough," Yoongi said softly while placing both of his hands on Hoseoks cheeks. He felt the other man's breath over his lips and he closed his eyes. They remained in this position for a few minutes and enjoyed the presence of the other.

 

"Time for bed, I'm tired as hell," Yoongi said and climbed off from Hoseoks lap. He pulled Hoseok up with him but shortly after he stood upright he collapsed back onto the couch.

 

"Yoongi! Are you all right?" Hoseok asked him worriedly and looked down at Yoongi. "Not enough sleep," he replied with a hand on his head. Hoseok smiled at him understandable and bent down. He pushed one hand under Yoongis knees and the other behind his back. Yoongi shrieked as Hoseok lifted him up from the couch and he wrapped his arms around his neck.

 

"This will work." Hoseok smiled at him and carried him bride style through the apartment. When they had arrived in front of Yoongis room he had put his head on Hoseoks chest and closed his eyes. Hoseok giggled silently, careful to not wake the others and went to his own room with Yoongi in his arms.