The Girl who have a Dream

Princes of Music (Hiatus)

"Conversation"
Thoughts

 

“I better hurry!” a girl said while running Today is the exam, I will do my best! While she is running, she heard a crying voice. She followed the voice and saw a little girl with her mom “Mommy it’s so cold” the little girl said “What should we do, we don’t have enough money to buy warmers” her mom said, the little girl just cried. Y/N holds her scarf and “Here take this” she said as she come closer to the child “Oh…no its okay” Jaehee smiled at her, she wrap the scarf to the child “Its okay Madam” “Thank you young lady” she said “Thank you Miss!” the girl said then Y/N pats her head “Your welcome, be careful okay?” she waved goodbye. “Oh no the exam! I am going to be late!” Y/N run fast as she could to Big Hit Academy.

 

She arrived at the school but, “Sorry Miss but the exam is already starting, you can’t enter now” the guard said “What?! Please let me through I have to take the exam!” she insist “Were so sorry, you can’t really enter it’s a rule when exam day, comeback next year” No! I have to get the exam now! “Please pretty please!” Y/N pleaded “Sorry please leave” they said “Please officer!!” she come closer one of the guard got annoyed and pushed her accidentally. Jaehee feel down on the ground Ow! “What’s going on?” a guy with a violet hair asked, he saw Y/N on the ground “You okay Miss?” he offer his hand to Jaehee “Uhm y-yes” she took his hand “It’s not nice to push a lady” he said “But it was accident and besides she is late to take the exam” “Please let me take the exam!” she bowed “Let her take the exam” the guy pleaded also “But rules are rules” then a car passed the gate and a golden brown haired got out of the car, “Let her take the exam” he said “B-but rules are rules” Oh please!! Let me take the exam!! “This lady here gave her scarf to a kid who is cold, she has a reason why she is late” He saw me? The golden brown haired looks at Jaehee and gave her a scarf “T-this is my scarf” she said “I brought her a new one, I know you are feeling cold” he said “Uhm Thank you” one of the guard sighed “Even she helped someone rules are rules”

 

A helicam is flying over and saw them, he immediately call the guards “S-sir?” the guard said “Let her take the exam” he said “O-okay sir”  who is watching is none other than Big Hit Sihyuk “Looks like this year will be something”

 

“You are now allowed to take the exam” “Really?!” Y/N asked “Yes it’s an order from the Principal” “Thank you so much!” Y/N bowed “Good for you” The violet haired guy said “Yes Thank you” “Hope you passed” The golden brown haired guy said “Yes, I will do my best, Thank you so much” Y/N

 

After 3 days

 

Y/N’s POV

 

“No. 0731” I said as I am searching for my number “Ah? There it is! I passed!!” I said “Y/N! I passed!” my friend Kang Minyeon said “I passed too Min!” we hugged each other; we went to the field and to start our day.

“Congratulations~!” we heard a voice to the sky and saw helicopter “It’s Big Hit Sihyuk!” he landed to the stage “Again Congratulations to all students who are passed the exam, all of you will compete to each other and after graduation you will be part of Big Hit Agency, but remember the Absolute Rule “ROMANCE is STRICTLY PROHIBITED” Have a great year!! Bye bye bye!”

“He left” Min said “Yeah I think he is busy” I smiled “Y/N, let’s have fun!” “Sure!” I said, then I looked at the sky Mother, Father I am now here in this school, I will do my best please watch over me “Y/N! Let’s go!” “Okay!” I smiled and run towards Min.

-Exolover61

Hello guys!! This is it!! UtaPri is now BTS version hahaha hope you like it ^_^