The Last

Little Thoughts ~ First Love & The Last by Min Yoongi

~ The Last ~

I can see what you mean but I would describe that one with fire. It’s like the slow small flame of of Yoongi’s lighter that brightly and loudly erupts into a bonfire, like the one they all sit around in I Need U. And the longer he spits his raps, the higher and more wild the fire becomes.

To the point that it almost grows out of control and you’re so so captivated by how beautiful yet dangerous those blue flames that you start to reach out to touch it, to become consumed. The warmth grows until you’re too hot, too quick and understanding is blown on you from the heat the fire is emitting.

And you realize you’ve been there, you’re okay, or if you aren’t okay, you can be okay, you will be okay and your hand pulls back.Just as Jungkook doused Yoongi’s flame with a quick blow from his lips. The flames are out so fast and you’re safe. You didn’t give in to temptation to let yourself burn because you’ll be okay.

Others have struggled where you have and it’s giving you strength, warmth, understanding but most of all you don’t feel alone and you can do this. Find your way out of the dark but not to destructive flames. No, but to the warm sunshine that’s always been enveloping you but you just couldn’t feel it before.