Holy-- It's Seokjin

Absolutely Smitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was four months since I first saw him, and it has been four months since I knew that he would be the love of my life. His name? Kim ing Seokjin. I can’t even explain how beautiful he is, God, his soft black locks, his eyes—soft big brown expressive eyes, his skin so fair—so delicate—so smooth I can just cry because of it, his body so beautiful Adonis is ashamed—slim but firm muscles (oh gosh hit me), and, wait for it because it will just be better, his shoulders—his bloody shoulders as wide as the ocean’s expanse. Those shoulders—I can just live on it and be drowned in his scent, and I will be satisfied for life. And let’s not forget his lips. HIS LIPS. His holy lips are like the lovechild of Aphrodite and Ares—so sweet and so pretty but oh so deadly and oh so sinful. Plump lips, soft lips, red lips, pretty lips on mine—yep I officially lost my sanity.

 

And as beautiful as his shell is his beautiful core—I mean not in a ual way—his uhm well—he is simply an angel! So kind, so sweet, and so soft spoken, but also so dorky. I’ve heard his jokes and as much as I love him, his jokes are horrible— kidding! It’s actually oddly amusing that he can come up with new jokes in such a short time span. He’s also so talented and smart (I mean, he’s not the smartest but he’s trying!). His voice is like all things sweet put together, his imperfectly beautiful fingers can make the guitar and piano hum the sweetest tunes. He’s so cute I just want to tie him on a be—wait what?

 

Anyway, he’s perfect and all that but no one—literally no one can just stay with him for more than 5 minutes besides those six-ugly-good-for-nothing bastards (I’m lying—they are actually talented and handsome and smart and rich and perfect but they’re just too mean). They don’t let anyone near Seokjin. They would always do something to distance him from others.

 

“Ah, Seokjin sunbae-nim can you help me with something?” a petite sophomore asked him. Seokjin just smiled and nodded. He then took the paper the girl was holding, “What do you need help for?”. The girl is blushing furiously now but oh wait am I seeing what I think I am seeing? “I just actually wanted to tell you that I l—“ the girl was harshly shoved away. “Jinnie hyung! We we’re looking for you! I—uhm—wanted to show you guys my new moves,” the boy excitedly said. Well let’s just conclude that he’s lying and just wanted to stop the girl from confessing to Seokjin. “Oh really? Okay I’ll go now but I just gotta help this girl, yeah?” Jin said to him, but he’s not buying it, “But Jinnie, I worked so hard for it!”. Jin suddenly smacked his shoulders that made the boy wince, “Brat, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter