All minus points are now set back to Zero *I'm a Queenka? What the heck?!*

You don't remember me...BABO?!

I swung back on my chair and looked around the classroom. Everyone was still working hard on the questions the teacher had given us. I twirled by hair in my finger and looked in front of me. Dongwoon was leaned over his desk answering questions...it looked like he was on the last question. Junhyung however, looked like he hadn't even picked up his pencil. He was texting someone with his phone under the table.

I looked at Dongwoon again. He was my Dongwoon! That should have made me so happy...but it confused me. He was my childhood friend. He ment everything to me...he was my whole world. And then he kissed me. I could feel my face blushing just thinking about it! What did he have to kiss me for? I could feel my heart beating really fast. *Babo didn't remember me! Babo can't get the right address! Babo kisses me! What's wrong with him?* I put the chair back on the floor proparly and sighed. *Oh well...*

I looked forward at Ga In who was sitting at the front of the classroom. Ahh...the innocent girl loves the innocent boy. I looked at Hyunseung and smiled. He looked very confused by a question. Slyly, I pushed my paper closser to him and quietly tapped it three times to get his attension. He looked at my paper and then at me. I kept looking forward nodded. Hyunseung started copying my answer. I had an idea of how to get Ga In and Hyunseung closer... Since Hyunseung is the only BEAST member I don't talk to much (even though I sit right next to him), if I get to know him better then Ga In will get to talk to him too as she talks with me....Well I had made a calculation to make it work.

I TALK WITH HYUNSEUNG + I TALK WITH GA IN AT THE SAME TIME = HYUNSEUNG AND GA IN TALK TOO

HYUNSEUNG AND GA IN TALKING - ME AND OTHERS LEAVE THEM ALONE = THEY GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER

THEY GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER x HAPPY TOGETHER = L.O.V.E ^^ (Sarang Sarang Sarang)

I hope it works ^^

The bell rang for lunch time and we all left the classroom.

"__________!" Hyerim called.

"Yeah?" I asked after I had picked up my lunch.

"I'm afraid we have to go to the music room this lunch time, as we are writing a new song for the music event at the end of the term." Ga In explained.

"Oh~" I said, slightly dissapointed

"Yeah well...you can find somewhere else to eat yes?" Sun Mi asked.

"Umm...Yeah probably!" I grinned with a 'peace sign' *No*

"That's good...we probably won't be in the class after lunch so have a good time." Hyerim said.

"Umm...I'll try?"

Hyerim, Sun Mi and Ga In waved goodbye and walked away towards the music room. *Aww crap...I've never ever had to eat here on my own yet*

I walked into the middle of the dinning room and looked for a place to sit. Every table was crowded. I closed my eyes and sighed. Suddenly there where some girls standing in front of me.

"__________! Come sit with us please!" They asked. I just looked at them slightly comfused. Then some other girls ran up to me.

" No! __________ wants to sit with us!"

"Unnie is sitting with us!" Some other girls said.

There where loads of girls' trying to get me to sit with them, but I was just standing there very confused...*Why do all these people want me to sit with them?* Then there where boys trying to get me to sit with them too.

"Noona! Over here!" Some called

"_________'s on her own? Sit over here!"

"_________! Sit here!"

"Why would she want to sit with you? She wants to sit HERE!"

There where some hands on my shoulders pulling me backwards through the crowd. I looked behind me and saw Gikwang and Yoseob pulling me back. I grinned at them. *SAVED*

"I'm sorry, you very nice people, but the one and only Queenka is going to sit with us six Handsome Kingka's!" Gikwang said to everyone in a loud voice.

"Yes so Give Up!" Yoseob added, as they pulled me over to their table (which conveniantly had one extra space/seat just for me) *Queenka?*

I sat down in the one spare seat and looked to see who was on either side of me. On my left was Doojoon. *Crap* On my right was Dongwoon. * Double crap...*

"Thank you Gikwang!" I smiled, nodding my head to him.

I was eating my lunch quietly and thinking about when I would be getting to go back to the village when suddenly, Dongwoon and Doojoon where standing behind me.

"I'm very sorry about yesterday ___________-ah! Please forgive me and except my apology. I didn't mean any harm!" Dongwoon and Doojoon where standing behind me bowing. They where both apologising for kissing me at the same time!

I could feel that everyone in the dinning hall was looking at me and Dongwoon and Doojoon. I could feel my face blushing bright red.

DONGWOON'S P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood up straight and looked at my hyung. Why was he apologising to __________? He didn't do anything to her I hope. If he did something bad to her....

I stood up and scratched the back of my head forcing myself to laugh. I looked around the dinning hall and could see that everyone was still looking at me.

"What are you looking at? I didn't do anything wrong. Seriously, I didn't!" I quickly sat back down at the table and continued eating my lunch very quickly.

DOOJOON'S P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched the maknae as he scratched his head. Suddenly my mind was racing, trying to think of something he could be apologising for.

The worst case senario was that Dongwoon had kissed ___________. Or done something worse. But me and the maknae are good friends. He wouldn't do anything like that to me. I told him that I like ___________. I did, didn't I? Or was it Junhyung I told...No! It was definatly Dongwoon, I'm sure.

"What are you looking at? I didn't do anything wrong. Seriously, I didn't!" Dongwoon sat down and continued eating his lunch very quickly

___________ was really red in the face, she almost looked sick. Dongwoon touched her face and cheek and I could feel myself getting slightly angry.

"Are you okay? You look unwell..." Dongwoon asked nervously.

"I'm...I'm fine...I'm fine...It's just....I have to see Ga In and Hyerim and....and Sun Mi" _________ stood up and left the dinning hall.

Everyone's eyes watched her leave and then I felt them all staring at me.

"What?! Why are you watching me?" I sat down and ate my lunch very quickly too.

I was still worrying about Dongwoon and __________. He didn't do anything to her I hope......BINGO! Dongwoon mentioned that him and _______ where childhood friends. He was probably just worrying about her....I'm too worried, too worried...but everythings's fine.

JUNHYUNG'S P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched Dongwoon and Doojoon. They had both apologised for something and where now eating unusually fast. If it was anything to do with what Doojoon had told me last night then....

*Tsk Tsk Tsk Dongwoon I didn't think that was your style, taking a girl claimed by someone else....claimed by a friend hahahaha* I was smirking to myself, admiring how quickly I could notice these things.

"Ga In?" Hyunseung mentioned so quietly I wasn't even sure he was speaking.

*Ga In? Don't tell me....Oh My Life what's going on hahahahahaha?!* Gikwang heard Hyunseung too and I could see him smirking. He knew what was going on too.

Yoseob was looking around the table, completely confused. He had no idea of what was going on. *That's Yoseob for you...oh well*

*Things are about to get interesting!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------