Perfect

Perfect Just The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Markiepooooh! What's taking you so long? It's getting late, and I'm starting to get hungry." Jackson pouted as he threw his jacket over his shoulder and placed his wallet in his back pocket. He had been waiting for about 20 minutes by now and he was just dying to know why his Dimsum was taking so long to get ready. 

"Give me a second Gaga. I'm almost done. Just give me 5 more minutes!" Mark shouted from inside the room. 

"But baabbeee, you said that 10 minutes ago!" Jackson whined. What could he possibly be doing?

"Okay that's it babe. I'm coming inside." Jackson set down his jacket on the table and made his way to the room. Jackson walked in to see Mark standing in front of the mirror, apply makeup. He looked so concentrated, his eyebrows furrowed as he struggled to put on what seemed like to be eyeshadow. 

"Oh my god babe, why are you putting on makeup? We're just going out to eat. Nothing fancy." Jackson walked up to Mark and wrapped his arms around his delicate waist, giving him a back hug as he let his chin rest on Mark's shoulder. Mark let out a long sigh before setting the brush and eyeshadow pallet down.

"Because Gaga, I need to look good I front of you. I look ugly and plain without makeup. Don't you agree?" Mark whispered. He adverted his gaze down at the ground and refused to look back up.

"Hey, hey, hey. Look at me Dimsum." Jackson took ahold of Mark's shoulders and turned him around to face him, lettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter