Final

Irritation
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook knew he hated Kim Taehyung the minute he laid eyes on the strange, alien-like boy. Despite the other's strange behavior, he still managed to get himself quite possible the largest fanclub in the entire school. And to add onto that, all of the teachers liked him for his friendly, outgoing personality. He was quite possibly the first person to even come close to (and maybe even beat) Jungkook's popularity.

It would be so easy for Jungkook to list out all the things that annoy him about Taehyung. The list was almost too long, and things were being added every second Jungkook knows the other boy. Even just a glimpse of the irritatingly perfect boy made Jungkook's blood boil.

To start with, Taehyung was too friendly for his own good. Jungkook had never known someone who was kind to everyone they met until Taehyung showed up. His friend group seemed to be neverending, with even the strangest of people flocking to him. The boy's popularity was unbelievable, and it was due to his outgoing personality, something Jungkook could never achieve.

Furthermore, Taehyung was surprisingly smart, despite his clumsiness and inability to chill out. His grades were at the top of the class, only beaten by Jungkook (but that was to be expected). His exam scores were all perfect, but there was no chance of him ever cheating. He was offered tons of scholarships to top notch schools, but denied them all, which pissed off Jungkook even more.

Aside from his bra

Please log in to read the full chapter