Book vs. GF 2

Bookworm with Sleepyhead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Momo wasn't even sure what she's going to do. Frustration was filling her being. She went inside the coffee shop. At least hoping that a coffe would lessen her frustration. 

When she has taken her order, she searched for a seat. She suddenly stopped on her tracks, she saw a familiar figure. Momo stood there behind the lady's back. Frowning, trying to take a guess on who it might be. And when the lady went sideways, getting something from her bag, Momo then remembered. It was her ex. went resembling a letter O. 

They ended their relationship in good terms, they even wished each other good lucks. So Momo was a bit excited to meet her again. Momo took the opposite seat, and when the other girl realized some person just slide on the seat opposite to her, she looked up from her phone screen. 
It was evident that her ex was as happy as she was to finally meet again. The lady automatically stand up to give Momo a hug, Momo did the same. 

"Heeey, it's nice seeing you again, you look great!" 
"Are you regretting our split now, Seulgi~shi." 

Seulgi let out a laugh, slapping Momo on her arm lightly. "You are still Momo, Momo." Momo raised a brow, confused, but then just shrugged it off 'cause Seulgi shook her head. 

Momo admit that Seulgi has become more prettier than before too. And she really resembles a (teddy)bear that makes you want to hug her. It satisfies Momo's eyes but not her heart. Only the mighty Im Nabongs can do that now… and forever, she confesses. 

Their conversation circled on so many things, mainly about things that would make themselves catch up on each other lives. Momo is happy to know that they're both doing well on their own works and have now their own partners they want to be with for the rest of their days. 

 

~
Momo is contemplating whether to post the photos she took with Seulgi or not with the heart on the caption. She then decide to erase the heart and choose another photo,less skinship. But a loud bang from somewhere startled Momo, and making Momo accidentally tapped the "post".

"Oh my God." 

Both of them said that in unison. But for Seulgi, it is because the waiter fainted and dropped the tray. But for Momo, it is because she f-ed up. She can't properly think of why she f-ed up, she just feels like she did. 

Momo is aware that Nayeon gets notified whenever she updated her sns accounts. But she remembers that Nayeon is too busy to even open her phone, she might have even put it on a silent mode. She huffs bitterly, yet relieved. Because if Nayeon really saw it she might need to stand up and ask everyone in the cafe to evacuate. Or better yet, she takes a flight back to Japan. 

Nayeon knows about Seulgi, because she's the only ex Momo had. Nayeon relentlessly asked Momo about her exes, Momo  knows that it is the competitive side of her girlfriend. Like Nayeon wants to prove that she is better, Momo knows that. But it is better to just let her girlfriend do what satisfies her, though for her Nayeon really is better. Better in every single way, that's what love do. 

Seulgi looks at Momo and raises her brow. And Momo look at her with horror on her face. "It hink I might have asked for death." Seulgi's expression grew on confusion, with a tug of smile on her lips. 

"Oh my God."

Momo repeats, her left hand covering , while the other is holding the phone for her to see, hoping she could take back the minutes she think of doint it. Seulgi patiently waits for explanation, watching Momo. 

Momo made up her mind to delete it, she clicked the settings when her phone buzzes repeatedly. 

"You two look good together HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! " 
 - Yoo jeongyeon 

"First love never dies? " 
 -Park JiHyo 
   
And a bunch of others' comments teasing.  Especially Jihyo and Jeongyeon replying on each their comments, turning it into a chatbox in only a minute. 

"OMG NO, no no no no no no no…" And that's when Seulgi snatched the phone in Momo's hand.

"Oh, do we?" Seulgi laughs, pertaining on the comment about how they look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter