Prologue

Sunshine to Rain ~It's not Goodbye, Just See you Later~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tragedy, it is a word people don't use lightly. Tragedy brings pain, grief, and anger, people try to stay away from tragedy as much as they can.
But it isn't easy, it's all around us, it's in the house across the street, the bakery you like to go to, the politician's office, even the Queen's home.

Each day thousands of men, women, and children die around us and we don't even bat an eyelid, and we probably should take the time to look around us and see these people, and make them realise their time on Earth isn't meaningless; their life changed something or someone at least once.

And it's okay if you were able to change only one person's life before they died, and it's more than okay if that person is yourself.
Everyone is important, and you were the most important person for at least one second, and in the eyes of someone who loved you, you were always the most important person, not a minute would go by when they didn't think about you and how much they loved you.

You were loved, even for just a moment.

But how do we react when someone we love has died? Heartbroken? Sad? Angry? Guilty? Everyone's reactions are different, the lasting impact that our loved ones leave on us make it what it is. What do we do with our lives after they pass away? you don't know in the moment, you just grieve. But after you have come to terms with it, what do you do with your life?

How do you live out your remaining days after they are dead and gone?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter