I'll Hold You To That

I'll Hold You To That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One more round! For the whole bar!” A very pink cheeked man cajoled to the bartender while raising his glass half full of whiskey, sloshing it over the rim before knocking it back and slamming it down on the bar-top as if that finalized the deal of the words he just spoke. Nodding to the bartender, the worker just laughed and started refilling his glass and confirmed that the man really wanted to give the rest of the people along the bar which was about 15 people another round of drinks.

The very inebriated man nodded and waved his hand,  “Another round of whatever they’re currently drinking on me.” He slurred. The bartender finished pouring the man another glass of whiskey, it would be his last but the drunk man didn’t need to know that just yet.

“Yoongi hyung!” A younger man, slender in build but with broad shoulders clearly from one too many trips to the gym, sidled up to the drunk. He whipped his brown fringe out of his eyes as he leaned his forearm on the bar and stared down at the shorter raven haired man. He had only gone to the bathroom for a few minutes and what did he come back to?

“Why did you just buy the whole bar drinks? You won’t even buy me one.” He grumbled the last sentence, but Yoongi didn’t catch it. The older male swung in his barstool wildly to the side to face the person talking to him.

“Jungkookie,” he reaches out his free hand and gently claps his hand on the younger male’s cheeks a couple of times. “It’s a beautiful night? Why not?!” His other hand was waving around his glass of whiskey and big blobs of golden brown liquid were falling onto the bar once more.

“Ugh, hyung, you’re drunk. Let’s go.”

“I-I’m not drunk.” He denied vehemently, brow furrowing in annoyance and offense at what the younger had said. Yoongi points a finger at the younger and going on about how he’s the hyung and not the other way around.

“You have to l-listen to your huh-hyung. I’m the hyung.” This only made Jungkook roll his eyes but thankfully, Yoongi didn’t notice. Instead he was distracted by something else he heard. The music floating through the bar was an odd mix tonight but that’s what happened when it got so late that the DJ was gone and just a jukebox with a collection of all genres was left to the devices of the paying customer to play.

There were cheers from the customers around the bar, thanking Yoongi for their free drink and be briefly cheered with them finishing off the last of his whiskey, while Jungkook and the bartender had a silent agreement that the elder was cut off. A large pale hand wrapped around Jungkook’s and pulled him away from the bar.

“H-hyung?”

Jungkook was very confused as Yoongi was pulling him away from the floor and between some tables to a very, very small semi-dance floor. The song that was playing wasn’t one the male was familiar with and it was a slow song. He was more than aware that Yoongi listened to all types of music but he wasn’t getting the connection between his hyung and this one nor what they were doing on the dance floor. Yoongi didn’t dance. Not unless he absolutely had to. This was...well a new side of drunk Yoongi, he supposed.

Those pale hands tossed Jungkook’s around his neck and Yoongi wrapped his around the younger's waist. Being the dancer that he is, it was automatic that he began to move with the music and with the shorter man.

“Why am I the girl?”

Yoongi just looks slightly up at the younger and giggles. Yes, giggles. Min Yoongi apparently giggles when he’s drunk.

“Jungkook-ah, you would look pretty in a dress.” he slurs out the compliment.

Yes, compliment because Min Yoongi gives those when he’s drunk. His eyes slip shut and he hums the song while still dancing with the music. He can’t see that the tip of Jungkook’s ears turn the slightest bit pink.


“No, that’s you. Remember the maid outfit?” he huffs, but continues to move slowly with the music. His fingers playing with the hair at the nape of Yoongi’s neck.

“Hip hop died that day.” A growl of a sentence came out, but it didn’t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter