My Damn Bad Boy

My Damn Bad Boy

     

 

         ​​​​​                  CHAPTER 1 

yong p.o.v

kringgggggggggggggg

“arghhhhh .Damn this clock . Can i just have my sleep ? So freaking noisy . ” i mumble while look at the clock . “its only 6:50....wait whatttt ?! oh im late !” scramble from the bed and go to the bathroom . I have to keep remind myself that i only got 20 minutes till the first lesson start .  . blame that horror movie. Make me unable to sleep and now look how late i am . Damn !

After finish taking a bath , i go downstair to the kitchen . Look around i didnt find my brother .That left to college without even bother to wake me up . What a nice brother i have . yeah. Its a sarcasm guys . Dont bother .Locking the door i  look at my phone .“ ! 5 minutes left ! Damn it . ” in panic i sprint to school with hope can get there on time . Dont want a detention on the first day school now arent we ? At times like this , I so gonna thanks my brother because he found a house that near to school . oh well. School here I come .

 Now here i am standing in front of the godly school . Good things imma fast runner . But no matter how fast i am , running to school and maybe look like a maniac is still hella tired . Now now . Be ready Yong . You about to enter a school that full with hormonal teenagers . Geez . way to remind yourself yong . Oh well good luck dearself !

 

Looking around , a lot of students walking to their class now . And here i am standing in the middle on the hallway like a fool trying to  search the principle office .

urghhhh. where the hell is that damn office. And these students , can they see that I'm a new kid,  instead of staring at me like im some of an alien , can one of them help me find the principle office. geez. annoying much. Yeah im always like this .moody and moody and moody i guess . this im just gonna brave myseld to ask them .

Approach a group of students whos talking i almost pees myself because them.im.so freaking nervous . And to think its only to ask a damn principle office . sigh . “emm hey . can you tell me where is the principle.office ? Im new here so yeah ”  ask me to one.of the student . “oh sure . Just go straight and when you find another corridor just turn right and you gonna find the principle office ” answer on of them . He look like a freaking cat . In a good way . His eyes they just wow . feeling a blush crept to my cheeck i thanks him . “uh uh . Thank you ”  

                   FAST FORWARD 

This is your schedule and your locker key.  I hope you have a great time in this school. Don't worry you will not get lost. Someone will you to your first class. Anyway welcome to the school Josephine Yong. ” said the principle of the school.  He sure talk a lot.  

“thanks Mr.Kim . I will sureeee enjoy here ” notice the sarcasm guys . Notice it please ...

“Sehun haksaeng,  come in here.  Please bring Josephine Yong to the class ” and like a movie the office.door is open and there's a guy walk into the office like a freaking model.  wow. so handsome. and that hair I just wanna tou---

Do you done staring at me? I have no time for this. So you better hurry the hell up or I'm just gonna leave you here ” 

And there's goes my imagination about him. Way to ruin the first impression buddy. 

Hye guys ! So yeah the first chapter is done . Its short i know . But seriously hope you guys enjoy!  :D