36 Questions That Lead to Love

Description

Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting on Namjoon’s bed in his dorm when Yoongi brought up ’36 Questions That Lead to Love’. “It totally works, Namjoon, didn’t you read about it?” Namjoon rolled his eyes, “Of course I have, Yoongi, I read it as soon as you sent it to me. I just don’t think it works though, it just sounds like utter bull.” Yoongi smirked, “Really now? I bet you 250 bucks that I can pick anyone I wanted and you could perform an experiment using these questions and you’d fall in love with them,” Namjoon laughed, “I’d love to earn a quick $250.” Yoongi nodded, “So I can pick anyone and you’ll do this experiment?” Namjoon nodded, “I mean anyone single, yes. If you bring in Seokjin or something I’ll ing throat punch you,” Yoongi laughed, “Yeah, I think Seokjin would throat punch me too. Don’t worry I’ll bring you someone single and I’ll be nice and make sure they’re cute too.” Namjoon rolled his eyes as Yoongi ran off to start his search to find someone for this experiment.

Foreword

This is part of a big AU that takes place in New Hampshie. Seokjin is from Massachusetts and moved to NH to go to UNH to be closer to his best friend Yoongi; he's a Microbiology major. Yoongi is a Music: Composition major and has a basketball scholarship. Hoseok is an Economics major. Namjoon is a Women's Studies and Psychology double major. Jimin is a Music: Performance major and is in the marching band, he plays the trombone. Taehyung is an Art major. Jungkook is from Canada and goes to UNH with a hockey scholarship, he's a Kinesiology: Exercise Science and Classics double major. The ships through out the series will be Vmon, Yoonseok, Jinmin that will evolve into Jinminkook.