Words Unspoken

Words Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi not being able to sleep one of many nights he should be able to do so, no surprise. He  tosses and turns in his bed so much that even Seokjin grumbles in his bed to he quiet. So, he yanks the covers back and gets out of bed, letting his feet take him elsewhere. He’s so tired but it’s to the point that his mind won’t let him sleep and he doesn’t even know what he’s thinking about because it’s all random and not important. He finds himself outside of Jungkook and Namjoon’s door but before he can turn back his body just continues to guide him, opening the door, he’s pulled towards Jungkook’s bed. Standing there he just gazes down at the maknae’s sleeping form, no shirt on, covers tucked under his chin and his hair all mussed up from his earlier tossing and turning to get the most comfortable. Yoongi sinks to his knees and before he even realizes it he’s sitting on the floor, one arm resting along the edge of the bed, his chin propped up on top of it examining the serene expression on Jungkook’s face. His own charcoal eyes taking in the little features that doesn’t get appreciated because the younger is moving to fast or just too far away. 

Like, how there’s still bits of pink in his hair from when it was dyed the time before last, looks like the staff missed a few spots and how his skin is finally clearing out, puberty is settling down and the golden glow the boy always seems to have shines even more. There’s still a few pimples, one close to his ear, another two slightly raised near his hairline from the grease and sweat that builds up so easily. How dark and long Jungkook’s eyelashes are, they’d make any girl jealous. How Jungkook’s nose is long and straight but at the end it hooks just so and the fact that Jungkook get frustrated every now and then by it makes Yoongi smile because it’s just a nose, it’s Jungkook’s nose and he wouldn’t change it for anything. How he’s got a single scar from such a silly thing. Fighting over video games with his brother. It makes Yoongi chuckle softly, such a kid. 

How his jaw has become more angular as the boy in front of him truly is turning into a man. At least his body anyway. How those new piercings Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter