After Prison

Exo Fanfic Recommendations!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: After Prison

Author: JaeKnight

Genre: angst, psychological, luhan, xiumin

Status: Completed

Chapter#: 1

Description/Summary: "30 years in prison.  30 years left behind."

Notes: I've never read a story where Xiumin is the evil/bad/prison guy.  He's always that squishy bun, so this is a different outlook. It's also from the POV of Xiumin.  But then again, I haven't read many Xiumin centric stories :P.  It's not very psychological...persay...you could consider it as one, especially at the end, but it's more...angst I suppose.

It's a verrryyy long chapter, but the story runs smoothly and it's quite impactful. Exerpt: 

"But I don't really care as much as you don't care about me.  You're jus tdoing this job  to get your money, feed your kids, and pleasure yourselves.  But, you never really cared about us, the inmates." 

One thing about the story that I dont' like is how old the characters are.  They've stayed +-30 years in prison, so I would assume that they're around their 50s-60s.  It isn't exactly because I can't see Xiumin as old, but because I feel like the characteristics seem a bit off and don't quite match their age in this story.  However, that's really the only complaint I have, and it's quite minor.  

I have this feeling that there's this realllllyyy deep message/moral  that this story holds, but I can't really pinpoint it because woop dskfjsdklfjdkljf 

Story Link

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter