The Art of Being Born Special

The Fine Arts of A Refined God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being born special is all you need to master this art. And when I say special, I mean...in one of a kind way.
Unfortunately, none other lowlifes could come close to how special I am. That's what I always heard, growing
up. And the old man was right. I am special. Even he, who used to seem so tall, mighty and powerful became a weak coward and a total fool in front of me as years went by. Why? Because he's nowhere near being special. He's just unfortunate for not being born special, the way I am.

 

I used to hear about mental hospital. I used to hear about them arguing about not sending me there. I used to
hear about how I should spend my lifetime there versus how I should not because being so would mean
embarrassment and I couldn't possibly be one, which was really the only one point that made sense amongst
their endless noise that made me want to stab a rat, or two....well, I don't mind more. They're useless pests
anyway, as useless as pathetic humans who only know to give me headache with their petty noises.

 

At that time, I didn't understand what this mental hospital was about. But once I learnt, and confronted the old man about it, he reiterated that it's foolish to send such a special born to somewhere as lowly as a mental hospital. People were just confused because they didn't have the capacity in their pathetic brains to understand the difference between being crazy and being special. Indeed, how would they understood something they could never come close to, something they could only dream of being?

 

I was a little sad that the kind woman didn't understand it either. But then again, she too wasn't lucky enough to be special. She was a little dumb, a little simple to make an art, but she was nice to be with. I almost forgot how comfortable it felt around her. She made me forget about how special I am, but it strangely wasn't such a bad feeling. Unfortunately, she was irresponsible. She called me son, yet she tried to run away the moment she saw the sight she didn't like. Well, she did asked me to go with her. But running away is for cowards. She should have cut off his ropes, before he cut off hers. Nothing I could do about it. Lessons come at a cost, but hopefully she has learnt and know better now.

 

The old man said he did it for me. The biggest coward I have met. The only reason he's spared as long as he
did, was beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter