Smile for me

Bunny smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung was close to hyperventilating as he read what was on the paper.....It was a letter from a doctor.

Dear guardian of patient Jeon Jungkook,
                  This is doctor Kim Eungguk from Seoul Medical Institute.I am very sorry to say this but after a 5 year long battle with brain tumor Mr. Jeon Jungkook is not gonna be able to live for long anymore.He is but only 16 years old but it's true.He is gonna pass away at his early age.

I am sorry for your loss......

The doctor came out and told him that he may be in the room for his brother's last few moments......before.....he didn't want to think about it

He sat down beside his brother's bed,crying as he held his hand tightly.  "Hyung,why are you crying?I asked you to smile...." Jungkook carressed Taehyung's cheek,wiping away the tears."How can you expect me to be happy when I'm gonna lose you?I could care sh^t about my ex......" Jungkook smiled at him weakly."Hyung,remember when you asked me what I wanted to do when I grow up?" 

"You told me you wanted to make people happy....." 

"That was a promise to my eomma and appa....." 

"But you've always made people hapoy without even trying Jungkook."

"Smile for me hyung.....for the last time.....I just want to see you smile."

Taehyung smiled weakly at him,tears still streaming down his cheeks. Jungkook smiled at him.....before his eyes closed.....and he was gone...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter