He's Sick?!

Fever

 

Seohyun slowly woke up to see her husband still sound asleep. She giggled at him.

Awww Yong is so cute!

She then decided to wake him up because today, she had an important day ahead. Today was the day where she would be interviewed and employed into Korea’s largest accounting firm. She had waited days for this. But she hadn’t told Yonghwa because she planned on surprising him.

Oh! Yong will be so proud of me! I should wake him up now!

The way they wake up each other is just like the way children do. Seohyun jumped up and down the bed hoping he’ll wake up and wrestle her down like every day.

But today was different. He didn’t move one single bit, instead he shocked her.

“Yah! Seo Joo Hyun! Stop moving around!” he snapped at her and went back to sleep.

That was it. It can take merely just a sentence like this to turn this innocent girl into a hotheaded pepper, specially and especially, if you are her husband.

Why is Yong like this today? He’s never been mean to me before!  She thought when she was brushing her teeth.

She gargled and took a shower. She wrapped her towel around her and exited the bathroom. Yonghwa was still not budging.

Aish.. why is he being like this? By now when he sees me in a towel, he starts thinking erted things…. Seohyun thought.

She got dressed and she still noticed he hadn’t woken up.

“That’s it” Seohyun thought to herself. She went to Yonghwa’s bed side and started to roughly shake him but before she could, she felt his skin and boy was it hot!

“Ugh. Don’t tell me he has a fever.” Seohyun complained. She slowly tried to place the thermometer in his mouth but he keeps moving or keeps his mouth shut. Then she thought of something to make him stop from moving.


YAH! JUNG YONGHWA! You better treat me later to something nice! She thought as she turned red.

She slowly leans towards him and kisses him softly. Surprisingly, even though he is a sleep, he started kissing back.  Once his mouth was opened enough, she broke the kiss and placed the thermometer.

“Hah!” she said victoriously. After a few minutes, the thermometer sounded, she took it and looked at the temperature.

“Omo! It’s so high!” she said in shock. “This is why I can’t let him eat burgers anymore, aish!”

This time, she called her friend who was a doctor.

“Yobeoseoyo?” the person on the line answered.

“Sooyoung-unnie! It’s Seohyun! I need your help, Yong has a high fever!” Seohyun said.

“High fever? Omo! What is he doing?” Sooyoung asked.

“He’s still sleeping. Should I give him medicine?” she asked.

“Ahh yes of course! Here are the things you need. Sooyoung said.

Seohyun jotted down everything Sooyoung told her to get. They soon hung up.

The girl looked at the time. Ah! I think I have time to buy these things. As soon as I do, I’ll leave.

She rushed to nearest convenience store and pharmacy. She bought her husband medicine, and some healthy fruits for him to eat. She also got an ice pack since this was the first time any of the two got a fever.

When Seohyun got back home, Yonghwa was still sleeping. She checked his temperature and he was still hot. Seohyun quickly got a spoon and poured the medicine on it. She forcefully tried to open his mouth and once she did, she quickly poured the medicine into his mouth.

He was able to swallow it but had to cough a bit. Seohyun patted his back and chest so he wouldn’t cough that hard.

She then noticed that he was seating all over.

“Omo! He’s so sweaty. I should go change his shirt.” She told herself while finding a shirt and some wet towel.

She ed his shirt but as she did, she noticed something. “Hmm.. he seems to a bit more bulky, is he working out more? She asked herself while taking off his shirt. She used the lukewarm towel to wipe his sweat. As soon as it was finished, she put on a new shirt for him and placed the ice pack on his head.

She noticed the time and she was already late by one hour. If there is one thing Seohyun hated aside from bad health was being late for something important.

Her anger inside her was fusing up with no room for compassion.

“Hyun?” a low soft voice said.

Seohyun was still angry with her back towards the young brown haired man who was still weak lying in bed.

Yonghwa then was surprised when he heard a kick at their door. He sat up to see her angrily kicking their bedroom door.

Seohyun did NOT know her husband was already awake. “YAH! JUNG YONGHWA! YOU MADE ME MISS AN OPPURTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME! DAMNMIT! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FEVER TODAY! WHY WAS IT VERY HIGH?! WHY?! WHY IS IT ME ALWAYS CARING ABOUT YOU! Seohyun basically screamed and stomped her foot.

“whew,  I needed that outburst.” She said to herself then turned around. But when she did, she directly had eye contact with the person she just swore about.

Yonghwa was looking at her with his red, sorry, weak eyes. Seohyun felt the guilt as heavy as the weight of the earth on her shoulders.

“uhhhh….” Seohyun was stuttering. “Umm… did you hear-“ she was cut off by Yonghwa.

“Mianhae Hyun…” he said weakly while forcing out a small smile and tried to go to the bathroom by himself without any help from his wife even though he almost fell.

He went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Hi Guys! this is my 2nd fanfic and this time it's about YongSeo, my fave OTP ^^ anyways, i hope you enjoy reading this, although this is just      gonna be short keke But please do comment, I want to know what you think :D