⌀ VII ⌀

Little Brother| Markjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Short chapter sorry :(

-------------------------------------------

12:21 AM (Night)

All the children had returned home, settling into their rooms preparing for the night. The two parents had stayed up to make sure everyone returned safely and were at ease when they all came in with happy faces and greeted them well. The two parents went to sleep. They treated the night alone without parental supervision as a means to in what they considered partying, though it was really just silly games around the table in the living room. They had actually been playing Uno…

The ruiner of friendships. They had to make a mental note to quiet down when they met some very annoyed faces walk out of the bedroom. Youngji was having none of this game especially since Jackson kept skipping her turn or reversing right before her turn. Or how Jimin was up to no good, with secret draw four cards sabotaging Jackson for treating Youngji like that. Though, no one had expected the real trouble would come from the shy Japanese girl, Momo.

She had used one of the cards to swap with Mark that had been on Uno for a while, then drew two cards and got extremely lucky with a draw four card. She even deceived Jinyoung Into using his zero to give her cards away then used a seven to take them back and won the game. (Based off a version of Uno I know, It’s probably not the Uno you may know)

After they had yelled at each other for almost an hour they decided to head to sleep, Jackson switching rooms with Youngji so he would be alone.

“Goodnight everyone!”

“Goodnight…”

---

Everyone went to sleep as Mark let Jinyoung come into his room and closed the door.

“So Jinyoungie, what do you want to do?” Mark asks

“I don’t know…”

The older sighs, this night won’t go anywhere if the younger doesn’t know what they want to do.

“Watch a scary movie maybe?” Mark suggested sitting down on the bed.

“Maybe later, Uno was fun though. You’re really bad at it” Jinyoung chuckled sitting next to Mark pulling out his phone.

“I DID stack 10 cards onto you, you shouldn’t be speaking” Mark chuckled, staring intently at the back of Jinyoung’s neck. He looked at the fade of Jinyoung’s hair from the back. The color and slight tan line that went across his neck. And the perfect skin complexion with no back acne or any flaws.

“Jinyoung come sit here, the floor is going to hurt your back tommorow,” Mark said with care towards the other.

“Alright then.” The younger replied. He got up and sat next to Mark, spreading out his legs and tucking himself under the cover. The two siblings were now under the same cover, Jinyoung giving Mark a slight footsie under the cloth, allowing himself to tangle his leg with Mark’s. He let the friction of both their legs warm them up from the cool breeze and chill from outside, tied in with the air conditioning.

Jinyoung rest his head on Mark’s shoulder scrolling through his phone still.

Please log in to read the full chapter