Chapter 1

My boyfriend or My Bias?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This story will begin with firstly on how you and Mingyu's relationship had began and how it progresses throughout the three years with the first couple of chapters. And then Jungkook and BTS will be introduced (Just to clear up any confusion)

Flashback to the first day of freshman year-

(Yerin and you were on your way to the front door of the school building to get your schedules but it had been entirely filled with a bunch of girls, who were trying to all get someone's attention. Bur as the door of you couldn't care less about what all the commotions had been about, the two of you had struggled to get through the crowd to eventually getting your schedules in time before the first bell had rang to show that school had started.)

Walking your way towards your first period which had unfortunately been selected as gym you had taken your seat at one of the benches, since you usually don't have to suit up or anything on the first day.

The gym had been filled with silence until a bunch of girls had been screaming and running towards the gymnasium as if it had been a concert. Trying to not get yourself deaf from all the screaming you had put on your headphones, as you then saw someone walking in front of you to be someone that made your heart almost stop for a brief moment.

Noticing you looking at him he had briefly smiled at you as he had tried to hide under the bench next to you, and told you to pretend he wasn't there. As a response you had just nodded and kept listening to your music as if nothing had happened.

After gym class you found Yerin with your other bestfriend Yuju walking together as you had proceeded into scaring them by pushing the both of them.

(Yerin x Yuju)-YAH!

(You)-Hehe sorry, didn't realize it was you two my bad

Yerin and Yuju had then tickled you as their revenge and the three of you had headed off to second period History

Whilw taking your seat Yerin and Yuju had told you to turn around

Turning around you had saw the boy from gym taking another gift he received from one of the freshmans

(You)-Why'd you tell me to turn arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter