Losing You (Final)

Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24 May 2020

Slowly they are heading towards the backstage although their hearts reluctantly to leave the stage. The big stage at the Olympic Gymnastic Stadium that has witnesses their tears and sweats performing various concerts there since 2014 till now. The stage where they shared the sweet moments with Starlight. Also, today, on this big stage they going to leave the good memories with their beloved fans for the last time as VIXX before they officially disbanded. Yes, VIXX is going to disband after finished their last concert at Seoul tonight. Though they are now deciding to take their own route to live theire life, VIXX promises to never leave the entertainment industry and will always stays beside Starlight. They promise to always meet even not in the group anymore.

“This isn’t the last time for us. There are still plenty of times in future for us to meet again. Promise that we will stay together until the end. Let’s see each other for long time” That was Hakyeon last words before they end the concert.

But for Taekwoon, that was the last time he saw Hakyeon. The moment they head towards the backstage till to the waiting room he’s eyeing Hakyeon. That guy isn’t even interacting with him throughout the concert and to the worst they didn’t have any eye contacts at all.

“Thank you guys. For everything”

That was the last word he heard from him before Hakyeon turning his back and leave the stadium and never once he’s turning back. They end up not being in a good term before VIXX ending tonight.

 

10 Nov 2025

Taekwoon sits on the edge of the medium swimming pool at one of the famous hotel at Jeju island. It’s a warm day today as the sun shines brightly and it’s give some healing to him. His feet play with the waters and it causes some ripples and small waves around it making it look so pretty at his eyes. He grabs a thick book on his laps and starts to flip the pages. He is now focusing on reading on the page where he last read it last week. Since he’s busy with the musical, he didn’t have much time to read it, but still he’s keeping it close so that he didn’t missed out the contents in that books.

 

“Losing a friend is more painful than losing a romantic relationship” – Revan al-Asmari

Taekwoon sighed.

‘You and me. We used to be together. Everyday 24/7 either in the dorm, practice room or studio. But now,I really feel that I am losing my best friend that used to hear my whining, handling my anger also wiping my tears. I can’t believe this could be the end of us. I wish I could turn the time for me to fix everything. I know was wrong’

 

“Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks” – Waqar Ahmed

‘Do I have the chance to even fix the broken glass? Yes? No? You didn’t give me a chance to do it, Hakyeon. Why did you just leave me hanging like this? You left without words, only pain. If I’ve given a chance to meet you again, I will make sure to never lose you for a second time.’

 

“Losing someone is the hardest thing to accept. Remembering you is easy, I do it everyday. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away” – Mariam Ali

‘To be honest, I miss you. Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter