Like a Butterfly

Just Like Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT SCHOOL

“Annyeong~” you greets Myungsoo, who is walking pass by you. He heard it and looks at you.

“Who are you?” He asks with a harshly.

“(your name),” you answered him, flashing him a sweet smile even though you know he wouldn’t give a damn about it.

He answers you arrogantly, “(your name)?! Huh! Your name is as ugly as you are!” He glared at you and then left.

The other students, who are there, laughing their heart out and some are grinning except for this one person, Dongwoo, your best friend.

Embarrassed by what just happened, you run away to school’s old garden. Dongwoo who feels sad for you, decided to follow you.

       You don’t have many friends because of your status. You’re just a normal girl. All they cared with are peoples who are wealthy and have good look. However, you are a hard-working, bright and you won’t easily give up.

       You only shared all your secrets to your one and only best friend, Dongwoo. He’s a rich, smart, not to mention, handsome and really friendly.

       You two have been friends like forever and both your parents are best friends. You and Dongwoo were once being match for a marriage, but you didn’t agree because you already only take him as your oppa and best friend.

“Appa umma, jwisunghaeyo (I’m sorry), I will not marry to a person who I’ve already feels like my own oppa!” You said to your parents with your head hanged low. Your parent just has to get along with your decision, since you were stubborn for some reason.

--------

SCHOOL’S OLD GARDEN

       You sat on the grass field, crying. Dongwoo comes and sits right next to you. You quickly wipe your tears and hoping that he wouldn’t asks anything.

“Until when will you want to keep on being treated like this? This is not the first time this happens to you. What’s so special about that Myungsoo?!” babbled Dongwoo.

“Err... Which one will I answer first?” You said with a small laugh, trying to hide your sadness.

       Dongwoo chuckled and was about to say something but cut off by Woori’s appearance, approaching you two.

“Yah, (your name)! Don’t try to get near Myungsoo anymore. He’s mine!” Woori said harshly.

“He’s not a toy, you know!” You said back.

“Yea, it’s true... But he’s a prince in this school and that’s why he’s called the ‘Ice Prince’ and I will be his ‘Princess’! Remember that!” Woori said again, and left.

“Hah! She’s dreaming too much! Fine, I will still get him, no matter what happens,” You said, determined.

Dongwoo worried of you, “Just forget about him! An ice-hearted guy like him would never melt. We all know that he is full of pride and choosing friends.”

“No! I’ve once seen him laughing after school period. He met a little boy. The little boy told him something which made him laugh, and what’s important is, it was honest! Different from when he’s with his friends.” you protest.

       Since then, you have been trying lots of way to make Myungsoo liking you. You made him biscuits, chocolates and more, and you also once knitted a warm sweater for him.

Until one day, you finally gave up. You admitted to Dongwoo that Myungsoo’s heart won’t melt.

“I’ve told you but you won’t listen!” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter