Having Fun With GOT7

Serendipity

We entered their dorm. They welcomed us. I don't know if it is a dorm or a storage room. They room is full of things. They have lots of fans so maybe it is one of the reasons haha. 

"Oh my, you can sleep here?" I asked them. Can JYP renovate their dorm? 

"We can still sleep here noona..." Yugyeom answered me. I just nodded. 

"Let's go to the sala, noona!" Bambam said. 4 of them are seating there already.

"Thank you for inviting us! I don't know why you invited us. We are new here and we just met you today." I said. Actually, I'm shocked because first they are artist. Second, we are not that close. Third, there are many trainees here. Why us?

"Because you seems nice." JB said. He is the first one from GOT7 I notice and know his name. Suddenly, Sohye poked me. I forgot to introduce her to them.

"Thank you. Anyway, she is Kim Sohye. My dorm mate." 

"Annyeong haseyo, Kim Sohye imnida. I'm actually a fan of yours." 

"Oh! An IGOT7! Cool!" Jackson said. 

"Who is your bias in GOT7?" Youngjae asked. Uh oh. She blushed automatically. Calm down your feels Sohye~ She looked at me. Well, it is embarrassing to say it infront of them. 

"I think she is shy." I said. 

"No no. I will answer. My bias in GOT7 is Jinyoung oppa."
"Really?!" Jinyoung oppa said and he hugged Sohye. My gosh! 

"Omoooo!" I squealed making everyone looked at me. 

"Noona, are you a fan of us?" Bambam asked. I think they will be sad if I said I don't know them. But, no I should be honest hehe.

"Actually, I just know you today. I'm not that into KPOP music because I'm studying so hard for my mother. I just want my mother to be proud of me and not regret adopting me." I said making me teary-eyed. I'm really an emotional person when it comes to my mom. 

"Uljima..." Youngjae hugged me.

"So, before the atmosphere become sadder, let's watch a movie? A comedy movie. Sit down everyone!" JB said. Thank you for doing that. I like his way of thinking. 

We we're laughing so much when someone entered the dorm.

"He're's the food. Why are you buying so much food!" he shouted. He entered the living room. Oh, Mark. That's why he is not here.

"Yehey food!" they all shouted. I just laughed.

"We have visitors? Oh Annyeong haseyo." Mark said looking shocked. 

"Yeah we invite them." JB said.
He just nodded and go straight to his room. 

A few minutes later, he went out. Oh, he changed clothes.

The movie ended. We are now playing a game. It's like jenga game but no writings under the stacks. If you destroy the tower, you will pick some random questions on a fish bowl that we wrote before the game. 

We we're so focused when Yugyeom destroys the tower.

"Yugyeoooom!!!" Jackson shouted. Oh boys.

"Pick one here!" Sohye said while holding the bowl. I look at her. She is having fun. Of course, she's a fan of GOT7. Haha. He picked one and read it

"Dance to EXID Up and Down. Nooo way. I want boy group dance not girl group dance." He said and stand up. 

"Wait, I'll play it." Bambam said while laughing too hard. He was the one who write it. I saw it. He was beside me. 

He danced to it and the room is filled of shouts and laughs. My poor eardrum. Why they are so hyper? Haha. 

After dancing, he stacked up the tower. Let's start. 

It's my turn. Why there is no stack that can easily to remove? Gosh. No choice. I need to get other piece. 

and the tower falls down. Noooo! I don't want to answer or do something. 

"Pick one Lee Seol~" Junior oppa said. I get a paper and read it.

"If you could marry one of us, who could it be and why..."

"Nice question! Answer now Lee Seol~" Youngjae said.

"Uhmm. Can i not answer?" I said.

"No. You should." Mark oppa said. 

They looked at him.

"Oh, I thouht you're sleeping, Mark! Haha. You speak just now." Jackson said.

"Okay. I'll answer. If I can marry one of you, I will marry JB oppa. He seems responsible and I like responsible people." I said.

"Oh.." Mark said.

"Please don't laugh and look at me weirdly!" I said.

"It's okay. Just a game." JB said. I smiled. 

Then, we continue the game. 

"It's 10pm. It's already late. Good night." Mark said and went to his room.

"Mark's right. Thank you for the time, Lee Seol and Sohye! We have fun!" Jinyoung said.

"Thanks everybody!!" We said. Then, we went to our dorm. 

We went to our dorm.

"They are so nice. I never regret to be a fan of them!" Sohye said.

"Yeah. I can't believe my first day here is going to be fun and my first time to do such thing like that."

She nodded. Well, most of the time, I'm studying. Most of the time, I'm in my classroom and my bed room. My routine was like wake up,prepare for school, school, go home,study. What a boring life, right? But, I really want to do my best. 

"Anyway, good night." I said and went to my room. 

"Good night! Sleep well. Tomorrow is the start of the training!" she shouted.

"Arraso!"

-
Mark and Youngjae room. 

"Hyung, are you okay? Seems something bothering you." I said. 

"Nothing." he said.

"Don't deny hyung. I know you like her." He just looked at me. 

"I saw how you stare at her. Hyung, you like her. Right?"

Mark hyung doesn't anwer. He just played with Coco. Our dog. 

I just stayed quiet. He still mysterious to us. 

Anyway, it's late. Good night.
-

"Why I feel weird? Did I like her? It's impossible to like her because I just saw her today? But, why I feel irritated when she chose JB over me? What's happening to me? Lee Seol~ah, you're driving me crazy."