Fin.

I Love You, I Hate You [One-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: I Love You, I Hate You – Gnash or Beautiful – Crush <3

 

(Hana POV)

“Will you call me again?” the clingy girl ask Namjoon and the flirt guy tuck a strand of her hair on her ear “Of course, I will but you should wait okay? Don’t call me first..” he said and the girl smiled “Oh I’ll wait for your call..” she said and then she lean in and give a kiss to Namjoon to which I look away feeling disgusted..

I sip on my beer then I saw the girl finally going away.. “The !” I said as Namjoon just chuckle.. “Oh you don’t have to get jealous! Come here!” he wrap his arm around my neck and lock my head with his arm “Dammit Namjoon, I can’t breath!” I push him a bit hard.. He just laugh as he release me and I rub my neck.. I feel annoyed not because of the head lock but more of the kiss and his playboy self!

“Hey!” our other friend went back to our cubicle.. They fist bump with Namjoon and nod to me.. I look over to Jin as he come over with a girl and they look like having fun on their own.. Jhope drop his self on my side “Having fun?” he ask me and I scoff.. I heard him chuckled “What now? Did he bring a girl again?” he ask like he already know what’s on my mind.. I nod quietly.. I look at Namjoon and he’s busy talking to our other friends..

“You should just tell him, you know!” Jhope said and I look at him, he have a small smile “You know I can’t..” I said with a sigh.. “Okay.. Cheers!” he said and I lift my glass to his and we drink..

I’m dumbly in love with the guy named, Kim Namjoon. Yes, the playboy, Kim Namjoon. Yes, the kingka, Kim Namjoon. Yes, the talented, Kim Namjoon. Yes, the smart, Kim Namjoon. And. Yes.. my best friend, Kim Namjoon.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

“Good Morning!” someone wrap his arm around me as I was walking to my locker.. I look at my side to see a smiling Namjoon.. I unintendedly stare at his dimples and unconsciously smiled as well “Good Morning..” I said.. We proceed to our lockers with his arm still around me.. I can see how the girls give me a look and talk on theirselves..

“We’re planning on playing basketball after classes today..” Namjoon said as we arrive at our lockers which is just side by side.. “You should be there..” he finish as he close his locker when he finally got what he needed.. “Sure.. I can’t wait to see you lose..” I said closing my locker as well then I walk first with a smile.. “YA!” he catch up to me..

I walk in our classroom with Namjoon behind me.. “Good Morning, Hana!” Jhope greet me in a very ‘Jhope style’ and I laugh at him “Good Morning to you too..” I sit beside him and hi fived him.. I look at Namjoon and he was staring at us “What?” I ask him.. He stare at me for a while before he finally talk “Nothing.. Later okay?” he said then he went to his seat which is in front..

“What is his problem?” I ask myself but I heard Jhope chuckled “Maybe he’s jealous..” he said and I elbowed him “Shh! Shut up!” I said then I look at him while he’s busy flirting talking to his girl seatmate “That’s impossible anyway..”

Jhope is the only friend who knew my feelings for Namjoon.. I didn’t plan for him to know but he just accidentally knew when I slipped one time.. Good thing, even though he’s pretty close to Namjoon as well, he didn’t tell Namjoon..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

“Move!” I said as Namjoon occupy the space on my couch.. He move a little and I decided to squeeze myself beside him.. “Wow such a nice way of studying huh..” I said glaring at him.. “Shh!” he said focusing on watching the NBA game on my television.. “Don’t you have your own tv in your house?” I ask him while I boredly munch on the mixed junkfood on the bowl.. “You know my mom.. She’ll start to nag once she saw me..” he reason out then he wince when the other team scored.. “Tsk so you’re bothering me when I could have my relax Sunday night alone!” I said rolling my eyes.. It went to comercial so Namjoon look at me with his ‘pity-me’ eyes “Aish! Stop that!” I said in irritation and he laugh “But you love me..” he said getting the bowl from me.. I got stun at what he said but I’m sure he meant something else..

I stare at Namjoon as he was too busy watching his favorite NBA team on the tv.. Oh Namjoon, I do.. I do love you but I can’t..I shouldn’t.. I just stare at him for the rest of the night until the game finish with his team winning “Jhope better pay me tomorrow!” he said then he lean on the couch bumping our shoulders “Hey, can I sleep here?” he suddenly said and I panicked “What?! No!” I said getting up to clean up the mess on the coffee table and getting the empty bowl from his hold.. “But why? I used to sleepover before!” he argue “Namjoon that was before I live in this apartment.. I let you sleepover in our house before because we have guest room well sorry to tell you but this small apartment of mine don’t have any other room but mine!” I said going back to the couch..

He once again showed me his annoying ‘pity-me’ look “Argg! Can you stop that!”  I said hitting his arm and he laugh “Aww! That hurts! I can sleep here in the living room..” he said but I still shook my head “You know what? You have to go! We still have classes for tomorrow!” I said trying to push him from the couch but he’s too strong and heavy “Wait! How about we play a game then if you win, I’ll go home then if I win, I can stay..” he said still arguing.. I think for a while “I can choose the game?” I ask and he shrugged “Game!”  I said..

After three game, I only win once! “That means, I get to stay! Yay!!!” he celebrate like it’s something big.. I sigh in annoyance “Okay but you have no uniform here in my apartment..” I said with a smile on my face but he smirk “I have in a set in my car..” he said and my smile disappear.. “Aish! Whatever! You’re so stubborn!” I said getting up to get him extra pillow and blanket inside my room “Love you too!” he yell from the living room and I secretly smiled..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

It was already midnight and I just can’t sleep thinking that Namjoon is just outside the room and he might be cold.. I can’t help but get worried but just then I heard the door of my room opened and someone walk in.. I pretend to sleep as the person occupy the space behind me.. He tuck his self in my blanket and silently hug me.. My heart is beating in a fast pace and I have no idea whether he could feel it or not because I can almost hear it in my ears..

He sigh in content “Stop pretending that your asleep..” he whisper and I gulp but I stay put.. He chuckle in his deep husky voice “Okay.. Let’s sleep..” he said while spooning me closer to him and soon I finally heard his snores.. I carefully turn around to face him “What are trying to do to my heart?” I ask his unconscious self too coward to ask him when he’s conscious.. I smiled then I finally feel in a deep slumber, meeting him in my dreams..

 

I heard my cellphone alarm and I groan in annoyance but I reach the night table to put it in snooze.. I went back to the warm chest, I’m using as my pillow then after a few minutes, my alarm go again and I decide to ignore it but the man beneath me groan in annoyance “Turn that off..” he said in his husky morning voice “Hmn but we have to wake up..” I said but still with my eyes close “You wake up first..” he said but I shook my head “You go wash first..” I said then we both chuckle.. We both hate waking up early but we have to so I finally open my eyes and sit up from my bed and Namjoon start to stretch his arms.. “My shoulder feel numb..” he said and I look at him in question “Your head is so heavy..” he exaggerate and I hit him with the pillow and he chuckle.. “Time to wake up.. Good Morning..” he said finally getting up then he kiss my forehead before he proceed out to wash up.. I giggle when he was gone..

 

We hurriedly enter his car when we realize that we are running late.. “It’s your fault!” I said while putting my seatbelt.. “You’re the one arguing about the peanut butter!” he said with a toast still hanging from his mouth.. He start the engine and we soon arrive the school..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

It’s been a few month since Namjoon first sleepover in my apartment and I didn’t know that it’s bound to happen for a couple more times.. But to be honest, I’m not really complaining since I can sleep well with Namjoon by my side..I was in the library when I receive a text from Namjoon ’Meet me at the usual spot rn! Asap!’ he said and I got worried immediately so even though I still have tons of assignment to finish, I decided to went there.. I was panting when I finally reach the open field and I saw Namjoon under the same old big tree, It look like he’s fine so I walk to him in a steady pace now “What the ?” I ask him when I finally reach him “Well that was fast” he said with his playful grin “What is so important thing that you have to see immediately?” I ask him in annoyance then he stand up and hold both my arms.. “Hana..” he started and I feel nervous out of no where..

“Yeri and I are finally official!” he said with over flowing joy.. He look too happy but I was just standing there in stun.. Yeri is the girl Namjoon have been crushing for quite some time now, Namjoon was normally playboy so I thought that it was nothing but him saying that Yeri is already his girlfriend, it’s definitely something more serious that the usual.. “W O W..” I said in pretend surprise voice.. “I know! I’ve been asking her out but she keep on rejecting me but after a few pursuing, she finally go with me on a date then we immediately got official after!” he said in excitement “Oh..” is all I can say, all I wanna do at this moment is to cry..

“Hey hommies wassup?” Hoseok ask in his broke english then he wrap his arm around my neck.. I was too focus on not crying that I let him be.. Namjoon told Hoseok about the news as well and I saw in the side of my eyes that Hoseok looked at me immediately, I’m guessing in worry.. He probably get the situation that he made an excuse to take me out of that place.. “Okay.. I’ll see you guys later then..” Namjoon said as we turn to go.. As soon as we turn, my eyes finally realease the tears that wanted to pour minutes ago.. “Hana..” Hoseok whisper in soft voice then he pulled me to the back of the Science building, it’s an isolated place..  I started to cry harder and Hoseok just let me.. “I already warn you..” he said as he pull me in an embrace..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

Namjoon unexpectedly bring Yeri in Suga’s birthday celebration.. It was an exclusive only FRIENDS celebration but he broke the rules! “So everyone this is Yeri..” he introduce and then he introduced all of us one by one “…and this missy here is my best friend!” he said messing my hair.. I hiss in annoyance and I gave Yeri a small smile which she return.. The party start soon with drinks and games.. The room was blasting with happy music but my heart don’t feel like it as I take shot after shot.. “Hey you’re not planning on making a scene once you got drunk, right?” Hoseok asked playfully but I know he half ment it.. “I’m not planning on it.. I just wanna sleep after getting drunk and never waking up again..” I said sending venom to the sight in front of me.. Yeri was laughing at something Namjoon said and he’s arm was wrapped around her waist.. I should be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter