Bonus chapter

Stone faced no more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Jkjk, i'm not done with this yet Nayoung stans.

children are not allowed to read the last part. :))

____________

•E•

Nayoung's back to being a stone buddha again.. ah~ what should i do? I didn't know hanging out with Jihoonie will be that bad! And did i even do something wrong?


“Nayoung-ah! I'm going out with Jihoonie~” She looked up from her phone and stared at Eunchae for awhile “And where do you think you're going?” She said through gritted teeth, it was obvious that she was jealous of her girlfriend's childhood buddy. “Geez Im Nayoung. Can you stop being jelly? We're just going to hang out at the amusement park!” Eunchae didn't let Nayoung say a single word and slammed the door shut “Lee Jihoon here. Lee Jihoon there. Argh!”


The time Eunchae went out of their house, was the exact time Jihoon's car pulled up in the drive way “Eunchae!” Jihoon called out and hopped out of the car “Jihoon!” She also ran to her childhood friend and crushed him in a tight hug “I missed you sooo much!” Jihoon exclaimed and pulled out from the hug “You know i missed you too right? I'm glad we can spend our time with each other today.” They kept on chatting and chatting until they entered the car, but little did they know, Nayoung was watching from the inside. She watched them until the car went far away from their property.

 

“Hey Jihoon. Why is this little er staring at me as if it wants to my soul?” Jihoon look at the doll placed on the dash board and grimaced “I don't even know why Dad likes that bear. I mean, even Mom is screaming everytime she sees that.” Eunchae just flipped the kumamon doll and sighed in relief “He's weird. Oh can i have your aux cord?” Jihoon slapped Eunchae's hand away and shook his head “No Eunchae,we're already here.”


The two went out of the car and ran to the entrance like retarded ostriches who got out of their cages (they just threw the ticket at the guard's face.) Eunchae pulled Jihoon to the highest rollercoaster ride in the whole amusement park. “The one who screams will be the one to pay for the cotton candy!” And when they reached the peak, it was Eunchae who screamed. The conclusion is she's the one who payed in the end.


The next attraction they rode is the Vikings or Pirates away or whatever the you call it. They felt brave that's why they went at the farthest sit, which was the highest by the way. “ EUNCHAE LET'S GET THE HE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter