Final.

Stone faced no more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I made this one earlier than the Kyla oneshot lmao.

Requested by: Chrysalis23 🌸

______________________________________________________________________________

EUNCHAE

 

With my earphones plugged in, i scrolled through my playlist to find the exact song that i want to play. But a certain file with numbers as it's name caught my attention. “Maybe oppa downloaded it?” My curiousity reached it's peak, i finally played the song


Wag mahihiyang magtanong... Kung may ritemed ba nito—


“Yeah nevermind.” I changed the song into Spring day after being weirded out by the song “You know it all~ you're my bestfriend~” I was about to hit a high note when i was startled by a cold,cold voice that never failed to scare me “Eunchae-ssi—”


“BOGOSHIPDAAAAA— AHHHHH” And there you have it. I lost my sh*t infront of our class president, Im Nayoung. It took me seconds- no, minutes to calm my whipped down “Are you alright Eunchae-ssi? Did i frightened you again?” She asked, her eyebrows furrowed until her expression turns into a frown.


It was one of the rare days where Nayoung-ssi shows her emotions. I was confused on how she only shows emotions at me and her friends (she however is still popular even thought she have that cute stoned face) “No? Yes? I mean— N-no! You didn't. I-i was.. Uh.. I easily get scared?” I laughed nervously but she didn't seem to notice, so it was a good thing. I guess?


“Oh, okay. I was just here to inform you that Ms. Jang is out to inspect the students who are inside their classrooms and not the canteen. You need to go now before she catches you,asap.” Canteen? I checked my watch and my assumptions were correct, it's lunch time. She has that expressionless face again. Shoot, i felt like i had goosebumps “I-i'll go outside now.. BYE PRESIDENT IM!” As usual, i ran away from her to go to my friends.


“I NEED TO DASI RUN RUN RUN BEFORE MS. JANG CATCHES ME.” I was probably the only student in the hallway since most of them are either in the gym or the cafeteria “Shin Midget! We're here!” Minkyung shouted and waved her long arm, i walked to the group and sat on my usual place but not before slapping Minkyung “Ow! What was that for?!”

 

“I am just a few centimeters smaller than you and you still call me midget? Then what do you call Yebin?!” I pointed to the girl beside me “Hey,hey. Don't start with me Eunchae. I can slap you with this beautiful hand of mine.” I just laughed and side hugged Yebin “What about me? Don't i get a hug?”


“You don't deserve one, Minky. Sorry.” I grinned, teasing the goliath.


“Suit yourself, midget hmf. And by the way. Why are you here? Are you supposed to be staying in the classroom cause you finished your lunch awhile ago?” I shrugged “President Im came to warn me and said that Ms. Eyebrows on fleek is inspecting the classrooms.” She laughed at the nickname we made for Ms.Jang cause damn her eyebrows are really are on fleek. But stopped again “..Nayoung came to get you?” She paused for a while and dramatically gasped “This means something!”


Yebin also nodded “You're the only one she came to get! Oh my! She likes you~” the both of them squealed like ambulance sirens “Are guys idiots? Of course i'm will be the only one she warns! I'm the only student who likes to stay back!” I reasoned out and seemed to be satisfied by it. “Yah. Hurry up and eat that burger i bought you.” I grabbed the burger that was in Minkyung's hand ,thanking her to the extent that i lounged at her “You said i don't deserve a hug?”

“Now you do! So shut your mouth.” Yebin pulled me back and stuck her tounge out “She's still mine.”

“No mine.”


“Mine.”


“Mine!”


“mINE—”


(Can ya'll stfu? I'm gonna go to Nayoung's POV)

•N•

“Who are you starin' at Stoney?” Eunwoo and Kyulkyung followed my line of sight and saw Eunchae. “Ooh~ mamamiya. Can we court her? She's really pretty!” The duo grinned and looked at me “Hell to the no. Why don't you date Kyulkyung instead, Huh Eunwoo? You like her anyways.” I smirked in victory when i saw them blush.


“Why don't you go after her Nayoungie?” Kyulkyung asked and played with the straw she got from Eunwoo's pocket “Hey that's mine! And yeah you seem like you're head over heels for her.” I sighed, glancing at her again “She's scared of me.”


Hearing that, Eunwoo spurted her drink at Kyulkyung's face “What?! Omygoodness Im Nayoung!” Kyulkyung wiped her face with her jacket before reacting too “Blame your face ! Okay?! You're attractive but your face!” I pointed at my face and raised an ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter