A Flower for Every Month

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While they may not be considered flowers, Minseok gave Sehun a bundle of rose buds on the first of January, 1987. As he passed the flowers to Sehun, the man looked at him with one, simple expression. Confusion. Although he was confused, he still accepted the flowers. He never thought to thank Minseok or even to find out what rose buds represent.

Sehun didn't know that rose buds represent young love, and young love it was.

 

Yixing was given a bundle of geraniums the next month, the Febuary of 1987, he wasn't as confused as Sehun, but was still slightly confused, for a different reason though. He didn't understand why Minseok was giving him flowers that represent comfort. He still accepted the flowers.

Minseok always had found the most comfort in Yixing.

 

Jongin was next, in March, and recieved a small but not sparse bundle of heather. While most who know the meaning of heather would assume Minseok thought of Jongin as lonely or that he was always in solitude, Minseok didn't exactly know what he thought. Maybe it meant that he loved Jongin in his own way (you could even say in solitude), or maybe it was the other way around. Maybe it was completely different.

Minseok didn't know, and I'm not sure if Jongin does either.

 

Kyungsoo was the in the fourth month,  April. He was given the oddest bundle yet, rhododendron. They represent just one simple word. Beware. Now, don't take that the wrong way. Minseok doesn't hate Kyungsoo or try to "beware" him. Rhododendron are simply Kyungsoo's favourite flowers, and Minseok didn't know if there was a flower complex enough to describe his feelings for Kyungsoo.

That's really all there is to it.

 

In May, Jondae had a bundle of snapdragons carefully passed to him. He was the second person to know the meaning of his flowers. Presumptuous. Or I guess in other words, boisterous. Jongdae could talk for days. He never knew when to stop. But that isn't necessarily a bad thing. His talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter