Chapter 7: Lunch accident

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

After that and your classes have ended,  during your break your classmate wont stop looking and gossiping about you.

“wow man she’s perfect, she’s pretty, she’s smart and I have also heard that she’s kind” key said while looking at you..

”hey isn’t the guy on his right is lee sungmin? The 2nd runner up for seoul I.Q masters?” Jonghyun asked key..

“yup he is and the guy on his left is kim ryeowook right? The famous book writer at his young age.” Minho said while looking at the three of you.

Upon hearing those things kyu got really irritated and push his earphones on his ear and listen to songs..”stupid people admiring that stupid girl and her stupid friends” kyu murmurs while listening to his ipod. and walks to the cafeteria with his friends.

You,sungmin and ryeowook stand up form your chair and started to go to the cafeteria to eat. While walking out to the cafeteria you received a text from eunhyuk.

My Prince <3:

            Hey babe! I can’t have my lunch with you today, sorry I have something important to do with your brother, will you be fine? Sorry if I can’t have your first lunch here at school with you.

You texted him back;

My cutie princess <3:

            It’s okey my prince oppa, I have Minnie and wookie with me so you don’t have to worry, don’t push yourself too hard okey? And eat your lunch after that <3 <3 <3

After a few minutes you received a reply form him

My prince <3

            Okey my princes..I love you muwah!!!

You texted him back:

My cutie princess <3

            I love you too..muwah!!!!!!

Meanwhile at the cafeteria Kyuhyun  and his friends are having lunch when a bunch of girls approaches them.

‘hi you’re Cho kyuhyun right?” Luna asked kyu.

 “so if im Kyuhyun what’s with you?” Kyu harshly answered Luna.

 “I never thought that I will see you here at SME high I heard that you’re the kingka of you’re previous school Shinwa Junior High School” Luna said.

“are you stalking me or something? Kyu glares at Luna

“nope I’m not” luna said “ I’m just one of you’re fans, you know that you and you’re friends are announced to be the Kingka of this school?” luna told kyu.

“is that so?” kyu said while smirking. Luna just nodded and almost fainted when kyu smirk on her so her friends help her.

“luna are you okey?” sulli said.

“yeah im okey,im just shocked when he smirked at me” Luna said smiling and went away with her friends.

“well,well, I think not were kinda known to this school” donghae said with a smirk.

“yeah I also think,and that’s great cause it’s not only the witch that is famous but also me whahaha” kyu said while laughing like crazy..his friends only look at him confused at his actions.

While you and you’re friends are walking with a tray in your hands. Kyu saw that and smirk and tripped ryeowook purposely making ryeowooks tray fall over Taemin’s head who is sitting on the other side of the table you three supposed to sit into.

“Plaskkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“OMG!! Wookie are you fine? Sungmin approaches ryeowook with a worried expression and you ran unto Taemin and help him  clean up.

“omg! I’m so sorry my friend didn’t mean it” you said while cleaning and pulling out spaghetti noodles on taemin’s head and after that you help ryeowook to clean his self too.

People saw what you did and they start gossiping “Wow she is really nice, she even help the guy to clean up”

After helping them you saw kyu smirking in front of you while laughing with his friends, so you approach them.

“hahaha stupids” Kyu said while laughing. “hahaha” yesung, donghae and kibum laughs at the same time but they stop after seeing you in front of them. Kyu never saw you and continues to talk out loud.

“you should see the looks on the face of that ryeowook guy his hilarious and that gay looking kid is such an idiot he should have ditch the tray when he could, hahaha stupids” kyu stops when he saw his friends looking in his back and telling him to stop by just waving their hands in front of kyu.

“stupids?really? so you’re behind that? Gosh! I never thought you’re doing that silly trick what are you elementary? And how could you hurt innocent people and call them stupids? You jerk” You said while glaring at kyu.

“what did you said? Have you called me jerk? Kyu said stading up infront of you.

With his height all you have your head up while looking at him.

“yes I did because you hurt my friend and that guy” you said while pointing to taemin.
“and what will you do with that?” kyu said to you.

“This” you said while pouring the food tray on kyu’s head while you tiptoed and slam the tray upon his chest.

“that for hurting that kid” you said again pointing to taemin” and this is for my friends” you said while stomping on kyu’s foot and punching him in the stomach.

Kyu falls on the floor holding his stomach

“ouch!!!!you witch” kyu said while jerking like a ball on the floor

“you deserve it jerk” you said and walk to taemin and put your extra shirt that you have on your bag on taemins lap..and said “you should change now, is not good to see your  cute face looking like that. You said with a smile.

With that statement taemins just blushed and others starts to gossip again.

“wow so it is true that she’s nice but scary when she’s angry” Zhoumi said.

“Yah!” minho,onew,key just nooded.

“but isn’t she amazing, she just stood up for me” taemin said while daydreaming and gazing upon your image walking out of the cafeteria with sungmin and ryeowook.

“yes she is” henry said with his eyes sparkling..

“I think I like her” Key said and all just said yes at the same time.

 

‘Author's note:What the it’s the first day of class and you and kyuhyun just keeps on quarreling like cat and dog’well there’s more of that in the other chapters..and what the you have your admirers now. How about Eunhyuk oppa? And also Kyu’s got his fans even if he acts so cold to them. You will later know why does he acts that way”hope you enjoy it. And also guys you will also know why does  the title of this fanfics is that…late ron you will discover it.