Sweet Saturday afternoon at the park

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

After having lunch  eunhyuk gaves you the cookies he made for you and you went to your classroom and started listening to your lessons the whole afternoon. Being smart you are being active at your class while kyu is just looking at you with an irritation. After the class you went home and time passes by and it’s already 3 months since the first day of class and all day you and kyu are arguing and your relationship with eunhyuk are getting stronger as the time passes by and you and kyu still continue to chat and play star craft at the same time but he’s still curious on who you are cause you still didn’t said anything to him about you cause you’re scared that your bf and brother will get angry at you because of that.

One Saturday afternoon eunhyuk asked you if you can go out with him to celebrate your 4th monthsary. And you gladly accepted it. While eunhyuks is preparing food at your picnic at the park kyu saw him and asked him.

“hey wazzup hyung? What are you going to do with that food?” kyu asked while getting a sandwich from the bunch of sandwiches that eunhyuk made.

“hey that’s not for you” eunhyuk said while snapping the sandwich at kyu.

“hey I ate it already, and it’s just a piece don’t be so selfish” kyu said and went out from the kitchen. All dress up, eunhyuk notices it and asked him.

“where are you going mr. kingka?” eunhyuk ask while putting some foods at the basket.

“I’m going to my friends house and were going to the lotte world for a date hehe” kyu said with a smile and smirk.

‘I thought you’re in love with your star craft of game queen buddy?” eunhyuk ask while putting the juices at the basket.

“yes I do but going on a date with my fans is not that bad but my loyalty is still with her, even though I don’t know her” kyu said making his way to the door.

“by the way take care hyung, go home early” eunhyuk said from the kitchen while kyu is wearing his shoes.

“thanks omma! Hehe” kyu said and run outside eunhyuk heard it and runs after him but kyu was so fast and he’s already outside and he stick his tongue out on eunhyuk and waved goodbye. Eunhyuk just smile and went inside to took a shower and prepare his self for your date. While kyu is walking he went to a grocery store to buy drinks he saw you entering the grocery with ryeowook  following you. Kyu just smirked and follow you inside.

“what do you think he would like to eat? This one or this one?” you asked ryeowook while holding two bag of chips.

“I told you, you shouldn’t bought food cause you already bake cake for him and I know he already prepare some foods for your date” ryeowook told you.

“I know but still I want this date to be perfect” you said putting down the chips back.

“I know what should we buy” ryeowook said and whisper it to you.

While you and ryeowook are busy talking and looking for something to buy, kyu smirk and think of a way to irritate the both of you. While he was thinking he saw a balloon holds by a child so he stole it and shoo the kid away. The kid went out crying about his balloon. Kyu stands behind you and pop the balloon. Plok!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because of that you and ryeowook shout at the same time.

“wah!!!!!” both of you shout shocked by the pop out balloon, when you heard someone laughing at your back the both of you shifted your gaze the back and saw kyu laughing so hard holding his stomach.

“haha you should have seen you reactions” kyu laughs while pointing at you.

You just glared at him and kick him at the face. After kicking him in the face kyu just glared at you.

“why did you kick my beautiful face? What will you do if my face broke” kyu asked holding his jaw

“there’s nothing to broke in your face cause it’s already broken” you said with a smirk while ryeowook stick his tongue out of kyu.

“why you two?” while kyu is standing and going closer to you. A huge guy hold his shoulder and kyu can’t move, you and ryeowook just stood there scared because of the guy.

“why are you holding me?” kyu asked the guy with irritation. Behind the guy was the kid that kyu stole the balloon from went out and said;

“daddy that’s the guy who stole my balloon and shoo me” the kid said while crying.

What? you stole a balloon from a kid? How pathetic of you” you said while looking at kyu with a disgusted face.

“you’re such a Minnie to scared the poor little kid” ryeowook said.

“why did you do that to my kid?” the dad of the kid asked kyu, kyu is so scared that he say sorry while crying..

“huhu sorry, I didn’t mean to do that, I just wanted to scare them, if you want I’m going to buy your kid another balloon and an ice cream” kyu said while cyring and getting out of the grasp of the man.

“you sure your going to do that?” the man asked and kyu just nodded

“okey let’s go”,

 the man dragged kyu to where the balloon is located and bought the kid a balloon and ice cream. You and ryeowook just stare at each other and laugh, kyu heard that the both of you are laughing he just low his head ashamed of what has happened. After that he went outside and ride a bus to kibum house. While you and ryeowook went home with a paper bag at your hand and keeps on laughing until you reach your house where eunhyuk is waiting for you.

“hahaha, that was so funny” you said while laughing so hard.

“yah! He’s so stupid, and you know what’s the funniest thing that had happened when he cries when the man holds him and he’s so scared haha” ryeowook said while laughing holding his stomach.

Sungmin, swion and eunhyuk are curious about what happened so they ask you.

“where have you been sis? Hyung is waiting for you here for almost 10 mins.” Siwon said with his hands on his waist.

“ow sorry to keep you waiting my prince” you said to eunhyuk while sitting beside him.

“where have you been? And why are so happy?” eunhyuk asked with curious face.

“well the thing is, sungmin do yo remember our jerk classmate that always irritate us and end up fighting with ahzie?” ryeowook asked sungmin

“yah! So what’s with him?” sungmin nodded and asked wookie.

“well we see him at the grocery store while ahzie buying something and he play trick on us with popping a balloon at us which of course me and ahzie was scared when we heard it, and laugh after it when he was hold by the dad of the child where he stole the balloon and he was so scared that he cried and bought the kid a balloon and an ice cream as well..haha” ryeowook said while laughing and holding his stomach.

“really? He deserves that haha” sungmin said while laughing.

Eunhyuk and siwon are dumbfounded about the story and asked the three of you.

“who is that guy?” eunhyuk asked while holding your hands.

“well he’s just our classmate who irritate us everyday, just don’t mind him he’s nothing” you said to eunhyuk.

“that guy have some nerve to irritate my sis and cousin, if I can get my hands on him he’s dead” siwon said.

“his nothing hyung don’t mind him and as long ahzie is with us he can’t do anything” sungmin said.

After the talk eunhyuk asked you to go the park and the both of you went out at your house and wave goodbye to your friends and brother and went to the park. At the park  both of you look for a place to stay and found one under a huge three. You went there and set up everything.. you was shocked at the food that eunhyuk have prepared.

“WOW! There’s so many foods have you prepare all of this?” you said while looking at the food.

 “yup who else?” eunhyuk said proudly “I made it for you” he said while winking at you.

“wow you really are amazing” you said while hugging him.

After preparing the food, both of you eat it together and he keeps on feeding you and you did the same. After eating both of you rent a bicycle and rode it. Eunhyuk is driving the bike and you sitting in front and holding unto his neck. You 2 are having fun that time riding a bike while eunhyuk is driving you just kisses his nose and pinch it. When you pinch his nose eunhyuk lose his control and both of you fell at the grass he’s on top of you. He looks into your eyes and into your lips you also look at him and into his lips. When you’re about to kiss, you automatically full him closer to you and roll on the grass while you’re on top of him you tickle him non-stop. He laughs so hard and caught your hands and tickles you too. When you set free you ran unto the play ground and he follows you there and chase after you. When he caught you, he swing you around and hugs you so tightly and kisses your temple.

“I love you so much ahzie ah! Happy 4th monthsary” eunhyuk said hugging you.

You turn around and put your hands on his neck and lean closer and kiss hiss nose.

“I love you too eunhyuk ah!, I wouldn’t love any other guy than you happy monthsary” you said as you pinch his nose.

After pinching it you ran and he chases you again . after chasing each other like kids you stayed at the swing and he pushes it. And both of you watches the sunset together. After having a picnic you and eunhyuk went to your house and headed to your room. There you and eunhyuk lay unto your bed hugging and staring at each other.

“I’m so lucky to have you know that ahzie ah! I would do anything for you, hope we will be together forever” eunhyuk said kissing your forehead and putting a strand of your hair behind your ear.

“I’m also lucky to have you too eunhyuk  oopa!i promise I will love you forever” you said kissing his cheek and resting your head at his chest.

Both of you stay that way until you feel asleep. While kyu and his friends are on their dates with fx at the lotte world. Kyu didn’t enjoy his date with luna cause he keeps on thinking about you. After their date with fx they went home. While eunhyuk wakes up form the nap and gazes at you with love and kisses your forehead and took his phone out and took a photo of you sleeping unto his chest. After that he wakes you up and he went home.. before he went home you gave him the cake that you bake earlier and the paper bag, after he got it he went home and waved goodbye to you. After that you stay at your room and dreaming about what happened this day. When eunhyuk arrives home he went to the kitchen and put the cake on the fridge and went to his room and open the paper bag when he opens it he saw an angel stuff toy and he smile and hugged it.

“I love you so much ahzie ah!” while hugging the toy.

While kyu is in his room thinking about you or should I say his game buddy, wanting to know her but you keep your identity hidden. While thinking about you he fell asleep and you also feel asleep hugging the mickey mouse stuff toy that eunhyuks gave to you at your 2nd monthsary.