Saved

Beautiful Strangers

 


I woke up early the next day and jog and a take a tour in the Hamdeok. 


I waited for the sunrise and it's worth the wait. I love how it rise up from the horizon. 

 

 

I wanna go swimming but it is so cold right now. I mean for me. Philippines is a tropical country and Korea isn't and I'm still coping up with the cold yet warm weather. 

 

 

"Good morning." Mino greeted me with his cup of coffee and greeted him the same.


Mino and I got out our rooms at the same time and both of looks dressed.

 

"Lock the house when you leave." And we also both said it at the same time.

 

 

Awkward. 

 

 


"Stop following me please." Mino said.

 


"Excuse me? But this is the only way out. You, feeler!" I said and he laughs and walk fast.

 

 


Ugh. He's really getting in my nerves.


I took a bus and finally I arrived at the 'Trick Art Museum'. It is a museum where all the paintings are in 3D. It's all like real.


I was about to buy myself a ticket when the lady ticket seller talks or asks me but I don't understand satoori, I only understand basic hangul.

 

 

 

"Oh my God! Otteoke?" I shyly smile at her and do some body language when someone from behind put a hand on my shoulder. 

 

 

"Mino..?" I asked in a whisper. 

And he winks at me. Tsk. Boastful! 

 

 

"I saved you there." He said and laugh.


"Thank you." 


"You sound so insincere."


"By the way, here." I hand him money but didn't accept it. Instead he asked me to just treat him something for lunch. 

 

 


I started to get myself a selfie on the wall with wings but I can't captured it perfectly.

 


"Hey!!" I yell at Mino as he grab my phone.


"Just take a pose, I'll help you take a photo." He lazily said.


And so I give him my best smile.

 


And it didn't end there. He became my photographer and he's now so pissed and I'm so happy that I'm pissing him off.

 

"I had enough. Here." He just throw me my phone, damn boy! Good thing I caught it.

 


I was swiping my pictures and wow! Mino is a good photographer. 


Or I'm just really pretty. Lol.

 


"Why are you laughing out there? You look like a crazy one. Haha. Let's go, I'm hungry!" That brat Mino said and drag me.

 

"Hey." I bugged him as we arrived in the cafe and still in the front door while he's looking around.


"What?" He asked not looking at me and continue to look around. "Let's sit there at the corner."


"Okay. But.."


"What?" And now he look annoyed.

 

 


"My hand." I said and he looks at it and to my face and to my hand and his. Yeah, we're like.. Holding hands.

 


"Sorry." He said and we be seated.