Matchmaker

Matchmaker

Falling in love with the funniest guy you have for a sunbae isn't kind of a good thing, Tiffany thinks.

It isn't it that Eunhyuk was a total jackass, and it's also not that she is attached. It's just that they were in this super restricting company called SM Entertainment. I know, right.

It was because Eunhyuk was in Super Junior, the largest and most loved boy-band worldwide. To make things worse, she was in the largest and most loved girl group worldwide, Girls' Generation. Heard of them right?

I believe you heard Tiffany's sigh as well. She stood across the level, at least 20 meters away from the training room at the other end of the barrier, looking through the little window that a staff member accidentally left open, hoping that for a little blonde streak fly past.

"Hey," Tiffany jumped at the sudden touch at her shoulder. "What are you doing here?"

Tiffany turned around to find her best friend standing beside her. "You scared me," Tiffany replied in English. It kind of became the duo's secret language, since lesser people knew what they were talking about in this language. But to make things safer, when someone was around, they tried to talk in bigger words, or in confusing forms so people won't know what they were talking about even if they knew a bit of English, like now.

"So, are you gazing at the unspeakable or just squandering your precious youth away?" Jessica said dramatically. A coordinator eonni looked at them weirdly.

"You can't fathom this," the eonni finally walks out of sight down the corridor. "He's... I don't know. I don't even know if I should just stop thinking about this. It won't happen anyway."

"WHAT? GIVE UP? YOU CAN'T -" Jessica was shouting at the top of her lungs already and that attracted some stares from the other floors. Tiffany could swear that Eunhyuk stopped dancing and turned back for a little moment, knocking into someone.

"Shut up, woman, do you want everyone to know about this?" Tiffany hissed, covering Jessica's mouth. She struggled until she bit Tiffany's palm and she promptly let go. "Yah! Can't you be less rough? I don't even know why does Donghaeoppa like you," Tiffany rubbed the part Jessica bit. And now it was Jessica's turn to overreact.

"Yah, this is my secret! Don't say it out as you wish!" Jessica slapped her arm. Tiffany winced, yet again doubting the fact that this girl was her best friend. Whatever, she rolled her eyes; it's not like the first time she was bearing with things like that anyway.

"Don't give up, I'll do something about it," Jessica assured her as she prepared to move back into the practice room. "Oppa's coming, let's get back."

Sure enough, there was their manager, talking on the phone as he walked down the corridor. "Crap," Tiffany dusted her pants and scurried back into the practice room with Jessica.


Jessica wasn't joking when she said she would do something about it.

Tiffany stared at her ringing phone, completely stunned. It was Eunhyuk on the line, and it doesn't even matter if Jessica did make this happen or not, because he is actually calling her for real.

"Eonni, are you picking up the phone? It's going to stop ringing any time!" Seohyun asked, slightly unhappy that the phone was disrupting her from her exam preparations. Tiffany then came back to life and answered the phone, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh, It's me, Eunhyuk," the cheery voice said at the other end of the line. Jessica peeped in, smiling, as she saw how Tiffany panicked. "Donghae said that Jessica told him you had something to tell me?"

Damn that Jessica, Tiffany thought. "Um, yeah, I do have something that I need your help with." Think of something!

"Oh, okay, what is it?" Eunhyuk sounded as helpful as anything.

"Um... It isn't quite appropriate to talk over the phone. Can I meet you now?" Seohyun turned back sharply and stared suspiciouslyathereonni. Crap, she tried to spin up some excuse but in the end that was the only thing she managed to say. Oh god, did that make her sound weirder?

"Now?"

"If it's not convenient then it's okay, maybe we can talk some other day."

"Nah it's alright, I'm just worried if it would be dangerous for you to go out alone. Give me a moment? I'll borrow Leeteukhyung's car and fetch you from the dorm," Eunhyuk put down the phone, and yet Tiffany could still hear him running and shouting out 'Teuk-ihyung' in the background.

Oh my god, Tiffany thought. I'm going out with him, alone, In Leeteukoppa's car. And he's coming to fetch me... Isn't it like a date?

"Eonni," Seohyun called out to her. "Where are you going? At this hour?"

"Um," Tiffany stuttered. "I have something important to do. And why are you eavesdropping on my conversation?"

"Aniyo, I just... Never mind, I'll just study," Seohyun turned back to her books. "Wherever you're going, don't be back too late."

"Tiffany? Are you there?" She could hear Eunhyuk's voice briefly on the phone. "Ye, I'm here. Sorry, was talking to Seohyunnie," she laughed awkwardly.

"Ah, no problem. I'll be reaching in 15 minutes, so prepare and meet me downstairs? I'll call you when I reach so you come down then, if not it won't be nice when you're standing out in the open at night," he sounded as caring as she thought, and it did feel nice.

"Ne, I've got it. I'll see you later then, thank you," Tiffany hung up the phone, still unable to believe that she was going to meet him later. What was she going to wear? Did she need to re-do her makeup? Or should she act as if she didn't really care?

"Here," Jessica passed her a trendy hoodie to go with her black tracksuit. "This should be enough."

Never was she this grateful to Jessica. "Thank you, dear! I'll never doubt why you're my best friend again!" She hugged Jessica tightly. "I'll go to the bathroom first!"

Tiffany ran out of the room, leaving Jessica in the room with Seohyun. "Eonni, you know where Tiffany eonni is going to?" Seohyun asked even more suspiciously. It isn't kind of smart to let the clever maknae know too many things.

"She's going to the far clouds of what we call, happiness," Jessica tried the confusing thing again. Seohyun's eyes narrowed. "Study, you little evil maknae," Jessica hissed when she come to terms with herself that she can't outdo the smartest member in SNSD.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah, ne, Jessica, hello," Donghae sounded really awkward over the phone. Jessica played with her hair as she put her words together, "Thanks for helping me with this, I just really want to see this work."

"Oh, so, Tiffany's really into Eunhyuk?"

"Nah, at least I don't want to tell you yet," Jessica at playing hard to get. Isn't it obvious that she shares the same feelings as him?

"Um, then, do you want to give a thought about us?" Donghae asked cautiously. "I mean, I'm not giving you pressure, just wondering if there would be a chance between us."

Jessica was actually quivering with excitement, but well, she can't show it. "You know the company's policies right? It's gonna be tough."

"But if that's the case why do you want to let Tiffany and Eunhyuk try it out? Be a guinea pig?"

"No," Jessica started to get a little enraged. "If anything, I won't put Tiffany in danger. She's my best friend."

"And so, why?"

"I don't have to explain to you."

With that, she hung up. Maybe he should learn how to talk better rather than ram his way through and hurting everyone else. And that did make her feel a little less guilty about not giving him an answer sooner.


"Tiffany, I'm outside your dorm already - Oh there you are!" Eunhyuk opened the door of the passenger seat to welcome her in. "I thought I told you to come down when I tell you to?"

"Well, if I estimated the time properly, you would be here as soon as I got down, and I did," she gave her best eye smile that was said to kill many fan boys out there. "It isn't too nice if you're spotted outside our dorm as well."

Eunhyuk looked a little surprised and gave a low laugh. "You're right, actually. Where would be nice to talk?" He started driving off the road. "How about Hangang?"

Hangang? Isn't that a place for couples? Tiffany could feel her cheeks getting warmer. "Uh, actually we can just talk in the car, you know," she laughed nervously.

"Are you cold?" Eunhyuk took off his jacket as he drove on the quiet streets of Seoul. "Take this."

"I'm fine! I'm not cold."

"But you sound like you are with the quivering. Just take it," he smiled as he put the jacket on Tiffany's lap. "We better find a place, if we are spotted sitting in the car for too long, tongues would wag too. So Hangang it is?"

Tiffany nodded slightly, only hoping that her cheeks didn't look as red in the dark.

"So what is it about? It sounded serious," Eunhyuk asked, concerned. And this was what she dreaded.

"Um, it's about Donghae oppa and Jessica," Tiffany's brain went into overdrive and she started hearing Jessica screaming at her. Whoops, too late.

"You think they are weird too? It's like there are things going in between them! Did Jessica say anything?" Eunhyuk asked curiously. Thank God, Tiffany thinks.

"Yeah! They have been really weird recently... Jessica has been on the phone with Donghae for like thrice this week, and that's when I caught them doing so," Tiffany briefly counted the times she busted Jessica talking to Donghae on the phone.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" A mischievous smile appeared on his face. She looked at him and stared too long unknowingly. His side profile was too stunning.

"Fany-yah, are you okay?" He waved his hands in front of her face, causing her to snap out of her daze. Fany? Did he just call her Fany?

"Ah, I'm sorry, I just thought by calling you Fany would make us closer. And it sounded kind of nice anyway," He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

Stop doing things that make me stare at you, Tiffany pleaded. But well, she loved it. "It's okay, you can call me Fany. Everyone calls me that anyway," she sat straight in her seat, fiddling with her hair slightly.

"Ah, is that so? Then I don't want to call you that! I'm always special," He stopped at the side of the road promptly after saying this and leaned in, "I'll call you Tiff, okay?"

Special? Yeah he was indeed special to her, but to have a special nickname for her? It's starting to get overwhelming. "Um, okay, if that's what you like," she put a lock of hair behind her ear.

Eunhyuk leaned back into his seat, smiling widely. "So, Tiff, you know what I'm saying right? I have a plan."


"Hey," Tiffany said as took off her shoes to step into the house. Jessica was sitting in the living room with only one lamp lit, and the house was dead quiet. The other members must have gone to bed already, Tiffany thought.

"Hey? Do you know what time is it already?" Jessica sounded a little pissed. Happens all the time when she has a lack of sleep.

"Ah, sorry, I should have called to say that I'm coming back late," Tiffany gave an embarrassed smile and stuck her tongue out. "I won't do it again."

"It's4am in the morning! What do you two have to say to come back this late?"

Tiffany stopped to think for a moment. "Hmm, let's just say we made good progress?" She smiled again and skipped to the room.

"Good progress? Man, you can't just leave like that!" Jessica hissed, walking quickly behind her. She took off her hoodie, humming a song.

"Shh, I'll tell you when it's the time to do so," She winked and closed the door to her room. That would leave Jessica hanging, she laughed silently. She could hear Jessica grumbling behind the door while she walked back to her own room.


"Tiff!" Eunhyuk shouted from across the level to their practice room. Tiffany turned back and saw him waving, smiling brightly at her.

She waved back and smiled her brightest as well. Maybe getting closer to him was a good idea - they never greeted each other like that before.

The rest of SNSD looked at her weirdly. "What?" She said as she walked into the practice room.

"Tiff?" Jessica sneered, closing in towards her. "He gave you a nickname? What happened yesterday?"

"Yesterday? Fany-yah, you went out with Eunhyukoppa yesterday? That was where you went?" Sooyoung squeezed past the rest of the members. "He came in a car, right? I saw you get into a car!"

Tiffany turned around sharply, eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. "You stalked me?"

"What kind of words are these? I... just looked out of the window!" Sooyoung retorted. Tiffany shrugged and rolled her eyes before turning back gracefully.

Odd, Jessica thought.


"Tiff!" Eunhyuk came over to their table at the eatery in the building with Donghae. Tiffany looked up, smiling brightly.

"Oh hello, SNSD," Eunhyuk cheerfully greeted the rest at the table. He promptly dragged two chairs in between Tiffany and Jessica, sitting beside Tiffany immediately.

"What? Oppa, I believe we are closer than that. "Oh hello, SNSD"? What was that?" Hyoyeon protested. Being one of the earliest trainees, it was well known that Hyoyeon was close to a lot of members from Super Junior, especially Eunhyuk.

"Sorry Hyoyeon, I was lazy to greet everyone," he stuck out his tongue.

"Whatever, I'm done here," Hyoyeon stood up from her seat. "I'll be back in the dorm, need to wait for a call. Bye honeys; bye oppas."

"So, I was thinking," Eunhyuk closed in the gap between him and Tiffany. "I really want to watch a movie this weekend, do you want to come with me?"

The rest at the table had their jaws on the table.

"You, invited her to a movie? Tiffany?" Sooyoung pointed at the two of them, wide-eyed.

"Yeah, why not? We're really close!" Eunhyuk smiled. "Shall we? Maybe that new Hollywood movieaboutrobbery or what not."

"Yah," Donghae slapped Eunhyuk arm. "Wasn't that the movie I told you that I wanted to watch yesterday?"

"Oh yeah, that's right, you want to come?"

"Nah, it'll be weird."

"How would it be weird? I'll just ask a friend along as well," Tiffany smiled. Somehow Donghae didn't like that smile.


"What? Me?" the loud shriek could be heard from 3 streets down from the building. "Are you crazy?"

"Please, I don't feel comfortable without you around," Tiffany begged. "Besides, you're the only one who knows I feel about him..."

"Precisely that's why. You are also the only one who knows about mine!"

"Wouldn't that be a chance to know him better anyway? It would be like a double date! It's gonna be fun, come on!" Tiffany whined.

"...Fine, just this once," Jessica hung her head. "This better be good."


And the day of the date finally came. Eunhyuk selected the furthest cinemafromtown, and made sure that it was quiet and secluded. Well, you know, reporters. But the weirdest thing happened.

"Damn, they only had two seats on each side. Guess we have to sit separately!" Donghae's eyes widened at Eunhyuk's announcement.

"At this kind of place? How canitbefull house? "

"Nah. It's not full. Just that they had a major accident a few days ago. Some people broke the chairs and such, splashing and smashing stuffinthetheatre. So there are only a few seats that are available. They are either in threes, pairs or singles. So we are left with these," Eunhyuk shrugged, passing Donghae two tickets.

"What? Are we going to sit together?" Jessica shrieked. She was shrieking too much, in Tiffany's opinion.

"Nope, I invited Tiff to this so I'm going to watch this movie with her, right?" Eunhyuk leaned a little too close and Tiffany's face promptly flushed crimson.

"But Tiff is my best friend!"

"Uh-uh, Tiff is for me, you call her Fany," Eunhyuk smiled ambiguously. Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"This is a plot," Jessica mumbled under her breath. Donghae nodded solemnly, "It sure is."

"What?" Jessica turned sharply to face Donghae.

"I mean, you know how those two met up yesterday in the night after you told me Tiffany was looking for Eunhyuk?" Donghae posed a question to Jessica. She looked a littlelost, but nodded still.

"Yesterday, when he got back, he woke me up on purpose. I was getting really pissed but he told me something shocking. I couldn't sleep after that."

"What is it?" Jessica asked impatiently. "Can't you finish talking all at once?"

"It builds the suspense this way, don't it?" Donghae grumbled a little, before looking up to see Jessica staring at him. "Okay fine. Eunhyuk says he likes Tiffany."

"What?"

"I know, right? It's so sudden! But he said he found Tiffany really cute yesterday and wondered why hehaven't liked her before," Donghae sounded extremely confused. "How can he take this long to realize?"

"He's up to something, and if he dares to hurt Tiffany, he'll get it from me," Jessica cracked her knuckles. Donghae's eyes widened at that action.

"Why? Are you scared? If so, then get lost."


"Damn you, Eunhyuk."

Jessica crouched in her seat, jacket covering half of her face. Donghae trembled nervously in his seat next to her, tolerating the vulgarities that spewed out of occasionally.

Why is that so? That's because Eunhyuk bought the tickets to a horror movie instead of the originally expected comedy.

Jessica screamed again at the next ghost that popped up. Donghae put his arm awkwardly around Jessica; unsure whether he should hold her tight. He finally broke the straw when Jessica was on the verge of crying.

"It's okay, I'm here," he comforted as he hugged Jessica tightly, for the very first time since he wanted to do so for five years.


"Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked, trying hard not to laugh at Tiffany's actions. She covered her eyes with her hands, leaving little slits in between fingers to not miss too much of the movie.

"Y...Yeah, I'm fine," she stammered, closing her eyes once more as the ghost jumped to the foreground. I can't scream here, she thought, I'm with the perfect guy, I can't scream.

"Yah, it's okay, if you're scared you can scream all you want," Eunhyuk put his arm around her and she froze in her seat. "I'll not laugh."

Suddenly the movie wasn't scary anymore. Tiffany was more afraid that she’d let the cat out of the bag with Eunhyuk like this. "Yah, are you this scared? You're so tense!" Eunhyuk massaged her shoulders slightly and that made her even more surprised.

"Ah, don't do that, I'm a little itchy," Tiffany squirmed out of his grip.

"Oh is it? You know, you can't tell me that you're itchy, because..." Eunhyuk laughed evilly. "...I love tickling people!"

He reached for her waist, tickling her as she squirmed in his arms, trying hard not to laugh and scream just in case it disturbed the other people around. Being in a couple seat, it made them a lot closer eventually - Tiffany's head was on Eunhyuk's shoulder and his hands were on her waist this whole time.

"You're not going anywhere," he said when he stopped tickling her. "I know you're afraid so just stay like this for a while. I'll protect you."

And her heart skipped a few beats. She swore if it skipped a few more she could have died.


The movie ended with Jessica in Donghae's arms, looking dazed with a tear-stained face. "Are you okay?" Donghae asked, concerned.

"No, of course not," Jessica spat. "...But, it was nice having you here."

Donghae didn't register that for a moment, but when he did, he blushed a crimson red.

"How long did you take to realize?" Jessica asked suddenly.

"What?"

"How long did you take to realize that you like me?" Jessica asked, staring at him with her tearful eyes. But this time, her stare wasn't as piercing as the other times; it wasn't icy, and it wasn't burning with anger either. It feltwarm, and nice.

"Not long," Donghae confessed.

Jessica didn't take long to closein the gap between the both of them. Her lips enveloped Donghae's in the softest manner, like an electrifying yet comfortable way of therapy for his lips. It was sweet.

"Me too," she uttered in the kiss, lips curving upwards, hugging Donghae's neck closer to her.


"Aww, look at that," Eunhyuk smiled, hand still on Tiffany's waist. She wasn't uncomfortable anymore; it felt kind of natural, kind of nice.

"We're like awesome matchmakers," Eunhyuk continued, still smiling to himself. "Let's do more likethi-"

A foreign ringtone sounded from Eunhyuk's pocket. It wasn't the one that sounded when people called. This... was a special ring tone.

"Give me a moment," he said as his hand slipped out of her waist. "Yah Jina, where are you now?"

Jina? Who was this Jina on the phone? Was it his sister, or friend? Why does it not feel good? The only she knew was...

"Wow, congratulations! You haven't come back in a while, isn't it? Yeah, I've missed you loads. Positive! Ah, is that so? I'll come by later!"

It was that Jina that she knew.

"So, the rumor is true?" she tried to sound as nonchalant as ever. "You're really close to G.Na?"

"Yeah, we used to date for like two years," Eunhyuk answered nonchalantly.

"Ah, is that so?" Tiffany's expression sunk a little, but she tried to keep it up. It must have looked horrible.

"Tiff, are you okay? You look horrible," Eunhyuk put his hand on her forehead. "You're not running a fever, right?"

"Nah, it's okay, I'm fine," Tiffany shrugged, but Eunhyuk's brows knitted into a frown. "Aren't you leaving? I thought you were!"

"And you say you're fine. I told her I'll be coming at night, I don't have to leave now."

"Ah is that so? Okay then. Let's meet Sica and Donghaeoppa now." She wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible.

"Aish, don't bother them. Let's go quietly and let them have time on their own." Eunhyuk pulled her out quietly, sneaking out through the back door.


Tiffany couldn't stop thinking about G.Na and Eunhyuk. As compared to her, Tiffanywaschildish, and shorter. Did Eunhyuk like her because she was mature? Or he liked her pretty features? For one thing, she knew that the both of them were very different styles to guys.

"What happened? You're quiet," Eunhyuk asked, eyes on the road as he drove.

"Regarding your relationship with G.Na, I'm a little curious about something," Tiffany started cautiously.

"Ah, what is it?" Eunhyuk's smile was very gentle, something Tiffany hasn’t got to see yet. She was just a little bit jealous.

"When was that? And why did you twobreakup?"

Eunhyuk laughed. "Those are two very huge questions, Tiff. No way they are part of just a little curiosity."

"Ah, sorry. I am really curious, I guess."

"It happened just before I debuted with Super Junior. Then as you knew, it went on for 2 years. She was quite a lot of help when I struggled through the difficult times of debut. She was a trainee was Cube still, then. Then there came a chance for her to debut, and thus we sat down to have a talk about it.

It wasn't it that her company didn't allow this; it was just our decision. She felt she could cope better with the business if we weren't together. Suju was kind of huge then, and it wouldn't be nice to be found out that we were a couple. It would impact both our careers."

"So, it was an amicable breakup?"

"Yeah, very much so. We were in a phase of our relationship that we were too comfortable with each other. We didn't know if we needed orwantedeachother, or is it just out of pure habit. So we agreed that staying single for a while could be a good choice," Eunhyuk said, letting out a little sigh. "And we are both doing great."

Tiffany hadn't seen such an expression on Eunhyuk's face before; heck, she hadn't seen an expression like this before. It was like he's happy, but felt a little lost, and maybe a little tinge of regret.

"We agreed, if we ever make it out there, and become some big shot that no one can bring down, maybe we'll consider getting back together. We're still really close!" he put a smile back on his face again.

"Ah, really?" Tiffany couldn't help feeling a little down with a story like this. Their relationship wasn't dysfunctional, and they loved each other then, and obviously, she's still very special to him.

"But I'm happy for her. She recently got attached to a choreographer in her company," Eunhyuk smiled. "But if that bastard doesn't treat her well, I'll be the first to snap his neck."

"Wow," Tiffany laughed and leaned back in her seat. "You're sure a nice ex-boyfriend."

"I'm a nicer boyfriend," he winked. "Well technically I can't really snap his neck - I'll go to jail. But that did make you smile. Lunch? I know a good place around here."

Tiffany blinked, surprised. Why did he make it sound like…she was something special tohim to?


"You know, we are good at this ," Eunhyuk said, munching his food. "We should match make more people."

"Oh come on, oppa," Tiffany laughed. "You of all people should know how strict Lee Soo Manseonsaengnim is."

"Oh you come on, Tiff. Everyone has the right to fall in love! And it isn't as bad if it's within the company, isn't it? And honestly," He leaned in, voice dropping to a low whisper. "Don't you want to?"

"Well, about that... It's true everyone has the right to fall in love," she purposely avoided that last question. "Who shall we help next?"


The news about Donghae and Jessica’s relationship spread like wildfire in SNSD’s dorm. If that wasn’t bad enough, it too spread to all ofSuju, including those in the army like Kangin and Heechul.

“Yah, you did this on purpose, right?” Jessica nudged Tiffany, feigning anger. But her face was smiling and full of radiance.

“It was Hyuk’s idea! I merely followed,” Tiffany whined a little.

“Hyuk? Now he’s Hyuk, eh? Are you two dating?” Jessica leaned forward, making the distance between the both of them uncomfortable for Tiffany. To a certain extent, it reminded her of how Eunhyuk’s body language today.

“Yah, what are you thinking? How can it be that we got together earlier than you and your Donghaeoppa? We merely helped! Pushed the surfing board out further into the sea instead of watching it float pathetically by the shore!” Tiffany started babbling nonsense. Jessica gave her a final stare and walked away with a loud “Tch!”

“I bet that stunt about thattheatre having an accident was done by Eunhyuk oppa too,” Jessica said, pouring out a glass of water.

“Oh, not that one. It was coincidental!”

“Oh like real.”


Tiffany sat at the table, unsure of what to expect. Late last night, she received a text message from Eunhyuk to meet him for breakfast. She had no idea why she complied this easily as well.

Okay fine, she knew. But then again, it wasn’t too wise to show her feeling this easily, right?

“Tiff!” Eunhyuk half-ran as he came down from the stairs towards the table she was sitting at. “Is this chemistry or what? I always sit at this table too!”

It was a comfortable spot. It was by the full-length window of the shop, having a full view of the busy streets of Seoul via a one-way window. Weirdly, this place did not have a lot of customers despite its awesomeambience. Maybe this is what they meant by the bustling city always leaves out something when everyone’s busy.

“Coffee?” He smiled at her before calling out to the waiter. “Don’t worry, he’s a good friend of mine. I’m sure he won’t rat onus, because if he does, I have enough things about him on my hands too.”

Eunhyuk gave a mischievous grin and smacked the arm of the waiter playfully. “I’ll have a latte,” Tiffany ordered. The waiter took her order absent-mindedly, not even blinking his eyes while looking at her.

“I’ll have a mocha, double shots,” Eunhyuk ordered.

“Get some food, it’s bad to drink coffee on an empty stomach,” Tiffany said while reaching for the menu to browse through. “I’ll have pancakes. What about you?”

“2 pancakes then,” he smiled at the waiter who hasn’t blinked since he recognized Tiffany. “Punk, take our orders!”

“Ah, yes,” he wrote down the orders swiftly. “Latte, mocha double shot and 2 pancakes, it’ll be here in a moment!”

Tiffany watched in amusement at how the waiter tried to walk back to the kitchen while still looking at her. When she was done amusing herself, she turned back to see Eunhyuk smiling gently at her.

“Why? Is there something on my face?” She took out her handy mirror and checked her face but nothing was there.

“Nah, it’s just that you’re cute.”

That did leave her panicking a little on the inside. “Um, thank you?”

Eunhyuk frowned a little. “If I didn’t know, I would have thought that you hated me. You give such cold responses,” he pouted a little and the cuteness overloaded in Tiffany’s brain. No, oppa, I give cold responses because I don’t know how to be less obvious if I weren’t cold.

“No, don’t think that way, I don’t hate you!” Tiffany waved her hands frantically.

“Ah, really? If that’s the case I’m really happy,” Eunhyuk’s smile was back on his face once again.

“Yeah for real! Ohyesoppa, why did you call me out today?”

Eunhyuk picked up his phone and snapped a picture of Tiffany asking a question like that. “Hey, what are you doing?”

“You looked cute like that! I’m going to use that as your contact picture,” Eunhyuk changed the picture in his phone immediately.

“Oppa!”

He just gave her a cheeky grin. “I called you out for breakfast today because…I want to have breakfast with you? What other reasons can there be?”

Tiffany flushed crimson red on both cheeks. Just, to have breakfast with her?

“Can’t I do that?”

She wasn’t sure of what to answer.

“Excuse me, your coffee, Miss Tiffany,” the same waiter came back with their order. “Latte. For Eunhyuk, mocha double shot. Finally, pancakes.”

“Thank you,” the both of them said while sipping their coffee, but the waiter didn’t seem to leave yet.

“Yah Dongwoo, why are you still here? Don’t you have to work?” Eunhyuk hissed.

“Yes I do, but I have a request,” he took out anote pad. “Miss Tiffany, can you give me an autograph? I really like SNSD, especially you.”

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing? She’s mine, so go away!” Eunhyuk pushed him away as he said these words that sent Tiffany’s brain into overdrive yet again. She’s mine?Oh my God.

“Ah, I think it would be okay, oppa,” she smiled nervously. “Dongwoo, is that right? I’ll give you an autograph.”

The waiter smiled brightly and handed over the notepad. Tiffany signed on the first page and written “To Dongwoo” even, and that did not make Eunhyuk smile at all.

“You punk, you’ll get it from me the next time,” Eunhyuk kicked the waiter back to the kitchen. “Don’t come out again.”

“Why are you like this,” Tiffany pouted. “He’s just a fan.”

“Tiff, you can’t give people autographs on the streets anymore, okay?”

Tiffany’s eyes widened with surprise. “Why?”

“I don’t like it, so don’t do it anymore, okay? Especially weird youths like him,” he pointed to the peeking waiter at the kitchen.

“But why?” She didn’t want to misunderstand his words in any way.

“Because we have a mission.”

“What?”

“A mission. Our next match-making mission,” Eunhyuk wasn’t making any sense to Tiffany. How is the ‘mission’ going to affect her autographs anyway?

“Our next match-making mission’s target would be Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, also known as Tiffany, commissioned by Lee Hyukjae, also known as Eunhyuk.”

“What?” She couldn’t believe her ears.

“I told you, everyone has a right to fall in love. I’m going to match-make you,” Eunhyuk smiled mischievously.

“With who? Dongwoo?”

“No, didn’t you hear me telling you not to give him an autograph? How can it be him?” Eunhyuk rapped the table impatiently. “Come closer, I can’t say this out loud.”

It kind of hurt that Eunhyuk was trying to match-make her, but Tiffany leant in anyway.

“My intended target for match-making for you would be, Lee, Hyuk, Jae.”

Lee Hyukjae.

Tiffany’s brain hadn’t recovered from its previous overdrive and it took a while for her to register this. “Lee… Lee Hyukjae?”

“Yup, do you like this target?” Eunhyuk put his thumb and index finger under his chin into an international symbol for cool and handsome. “Come on, you have to give me some face by saying, ‘Uh, it’s okay, I guess’.”

She smiled, giving the prettiest eye smile that no one has eversaw, because it would only be for him, Lee Hyukjae.