Operation: JeTi

Give Me All of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's phone rang for the third time that morning which finally woke her up and she sleepily reached for it off her nightstand. “What?” She was too grumpy to be polite.

 

“I've left you like a million messages last night! Where were you?” Sooyoung's nagging was worse than the phone.

 

“Do you want the safe for work version?” Yuri smirked as she looked over to the soundly sleeping, very girl beside her.

 

“Ugh, I forgot Jessica came back yesterday. Please spare me the details.”

 

“I think I have a hickey on my .”

 

“Yah, Yul!”

 

Yuri burst into laughter. She was only joking, but she would definitely take a bit longer putting on makeup this morning. “So, what happened last night besides me getting some?”

 

“I swear, Yuri, you're really pushing it.” Sooyoung sighed. “Don't you know what today is?”

 

Yuri thoughts were full of Jessica, and work schedules and scripts. Something was supposed to happen right after Jessica's return to South Korea, but Yuri completely forgot what. Suddenly, she gasped in realization, sitting up quickly. “Oh my god! The party for Taeng! Fany's gonna kill me!”

 

“Yeah, because we didn't need your help with preparing at all or anything.”

 

“You know I heard sarcasm makes you age faster.”

 

“Are you still on for the party or what?”

 

“Of course, I am. What's left to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter